Lewandowski
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Lewandowski

This is a discussion on Lewandowski within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; If you have not listen to the hearings you missed a good show. Lewandowski kicked... Made Democrats look like fools. I am sure they will ...

Like Tree13Likes
  • 2 Post By Smitty901
  • 1 Post By bigwheel
  • 3 Post By Chiefster23
  • 4 Post By A Watchman
  • 1 Post By Smitty901
  • 1 Post By bigwheel
  • 1 Post By Robie

Thread: Lewandowski

Lewandowski

If you have not listen to the hearings you missed a good show. Lewandowski kicked... Made Democrats look like fools. I am sure they will go after him big time now.

"Lewandowski visibly frustrated committee Chairman Jerry Nadler, D-N.Y., during the Democrat's first question – when the witness, in an apparent effort to stall for time, repeatedly asked Nadler to point to the specific section in the Robert Mueller report related to his question. Lewandowski was following White House orders not to discuss confidential conversations with the president beyond what was already public in the former special counsel's report."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/com...aring-descends
    RedLion and Rellgar like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

We just love that little hot tempered yankee red neck around here. You can see he aint apt to trifle around or be trifled with.
    KUSA likes this.

Watched the first hour or so. I thought Cory did a wonderful job of frustrating the hell out of the democrats. He made short work of Nadler.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Thank you Cory, for shoving the ideocracy back in their faces.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

This is the first 6 minutes and worth listening to. It set the tone for how the rest went.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6087148511001/
    Last edited by Smitty901; 09-17-2019 at 05:53 PM.
    bigwheel likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

I still think Uncle Slippy might could whip him...in a judo chopping contest. Just guessing.
    Slippy likes this.

I enjoyed the show.

Kudos to Lewandowski.
    A Watchman likes this.
    Democrats are doing more to destroy our country than the Russians could ever hope to do.

Sponsored Links