And so it begins, Beta O'rouke calls FBI on TX State Rep for "Come and Take It! tweet
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

And so it begins, Beta O'rouke calls FBI on TX State Rep for "Come and Take It! tweet

This is a discussion on And so it begins, Beta O'rouke calls FBI on TX State Rep for "Come and Take It! tweet within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Beta O'rourke reported (to the FBI) Texas State Representative Briscoe Cain for Cain's tweet "my AR 15 is ready for you" toward the punk O'rourke. ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: And so it begins, Beta O'rouke calls FBI on TX State Rep for "Come and Take It! tweet

Beta O'rourke reported (to the FBI) Texas State Representative Briscoe Cain for Cain's tweet "my AR 15 is ready for you" toward the punk O'rourke.

Could this be the beginning of more to come? Will the FBI investigate? Interesting times...

I suspect that a lot of AR 15's are ready for beta boy to come and take them...

https://www.elpasotimes.com/story/ne...ou/2308619001/
    Prepared One, Denton, Inor and 5 others like this.

I was hoping Beto boy would follow through on his threat. This will be interesting. Here Beto, Beto, Beto, come and get it.
    Denton, Slippy, stevekozak and 2 others like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Name:  bevis 2.png
Views: 41
Size:  268.9 KB
    Slippy and SOCOM42 like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

What about all the lefties that have called for the murder/asassination of POTUS?
    Slippy, SOCOM42 and stevekozak like this.

What a douch bag. Ole Robert Francis likes to talk tough. But when someone pushes back, he runs crying to the FBI. “Oh please Mr. G-man! Some guy threatened me!” What a puss!
    Slippy, Inor, Mad Trapper and 2 others like this.

Robert Francis says "we are going to take your guns". But he never explains what happens when we just say "No". Is he really going to arrest 1/3 of the country? Who is going to pay for all of our incarceration? Most of the gun owners I know are also the folks making the money and paying the taxes to keep the government alive. What happens to the economy when half of the productive people are locked up in prison for the crime of owning a gun?

Little Bobby might want to rethink his proposal.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Rest in Peace Sgt Mackie. 10/19/19

Not sure how true it is . . . heard that Beto boy can never have a gun as he is a felon himself.

Maybe he's just trying to level the playing field he dug himself into as a younger moron (still a moron, . . . just a younger one then).

May God bless,
    Dwight
    Joe and stevekozak like this.
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a veteran.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by dwight55 View Post
    Not sure how true it is . . . heard that Beto boy can never have a gun as he is a felon himself.

Maybe he's just trying to level the playing field he dug himself into as a younger moron (still a moron, . . . just a younger one then).

May God bless,
    Dwight
    beta had 2 arrests and convictions. Burglary a misdemeanor and DWI a misdemeanor. DWI was dismissed after he completed DWI school in TX.

He hasn't, to my knowledge, had any convictions of being abnormally attracted to another man's anus, but suspicions are daily...

Someone paid off the college to ensure he didnt get charged. But,
    On May 19, 1995, O'Rourke and his friends jumped over a fence at the University of Texas at El Paso (UTEP) physical plant, and were arrested by the UTEP police for burglary. He was held in jail overnight and posted bail the following day. He was initially charged with burglary, but prosecutors dropped the case against O'Rourke and his friends in February 1996 when UTEP declined to pursue the charges.

O'Rourke was arrested for driving while intoxicated on September 27, 1998, at 3:00 a.m. on Interstate 10 in Anthony, Texas. The charges were dismissed in October 1999 after he completed a court-recommended DWI program. In response to criticism from a political opponent in 2005, O'Rourke said, "I've been open about it since the very beginning. I have owned up to it and I have taken responsibility for it." He apologized and said he was "grateful for the second chance"
    Anonymous — 'Beware the quiet man. For while others speak, he watched. And while others act, he plans. And when they finally rest… he strikes.'

Quote Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
    ............ He apologized and said he was "grateful for the second chance"
    Yet he won't allow us even a first chance. Own a gun?.... you're a felon.
    Steve40th likes this.
    Keep calm and try setting SCE to AUX.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links