And so it begins, Beta O'rouke calls FBI on TX State Rep for "Come and Take It! tweet - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

And so it begins, Beta O'rouke calls FBI on TX State Rep for "Come and Take It! tweet

This is a discussion on And so it begins, Beta O'rouke calls FBI on TX State Rep for "Come and Take It! tweet within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Love the meme, but that's the wrong form of your/you're. Circulate this one instead....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: And so it begins, Beta O'rouke calls FBI on TX State Rep for "Come and Take It! tweet

Love the meme, but that's the wrong form of your/you're. Circulate this one instead.
    And so it begins, Beta O'rouke calls FBI on TX State Rep for "Come and Take It! tweet-3az93d.jpg
    Slippy likes this.

Beta has started selling shirts on his campaign website with his "hell yes" quote on them.

I'm countering with my own:
    "Come and take it, Francis..."
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    Robert Francis says "we are going to take your guns". But he never explains what happens when we just say "No". Is he really going to arrest 1/3 of the country? Who is going to pay for all of our incarceration? Most of the gun owners I know are also the folks making the money and paying the taxes to keep the government alive. What happens to the economy when half of the productive people are locked up in prison for the crime of owning a gun?

Little Bobby might want to rethink his proposal.
    If all the AR 15 owners I know were incarcerated, Health Care, Education, Law Enforcement, etc would come to a screeching halt around here.
    Kauboy likes this.
    Romans 10:9 KJV
    That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I had a genuine good chuckle on that one @DoublePrepper !

Funny story, maybe related, maybe not...

Against better judgement, in a weak hunger moment, I went to the Wendy's drive-thru (Yeah, I know...spelling! Just go with me on this...). So, Lakeishia Smith-Jones royally messed up my to go order. Of course I had already driven off so instead of going in I decide to return it to the drive-thru.

As you guessed, Lakeishia is immediately on the defensive, so the manager, Leshawhniqua hears the exchange and comes over to assist. I calmly explain the situation, and request my money be returned as I had come to my senses about re-ordering food and the heinous shit that they would do to my re-order. The manager agrees and asks Lakeishia to return my money and she exits the scene to go and do whatever fast food managers do.

Reluctantly, and now more pissed, Lakeishia hands over my money and as I drive away she says, "you ain't nothin' if you ain't a dumbass".

WHAT? To this day, I have no idea what she meant by that but it also made me laugh. Thought I'd share...

Quote Originally Posted by A Watchman View Post
    Have you ever wanted to punch someone in the mouth so bad?

Attachment 100169
    Quote Originally Posted by DoublePrepper View Post
    Love the meme, but that's the wrong form of your/you're. Circulate this one instead.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3az93d.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	84.3 KB 
ID:	100229
    Last edited by Slippy; 09-19-2019 at 08:27 AM.

So when some queer threatens to take my AR and a I say "come take it", I threatened him?
    Hopefully he ignites a fire in every "silent gun owner, and Trump supporter" and we MAKE 2020 RED
    RIP Corporal BRADLEY COY 6/18/1992-10/24/2014

Quote Originally Posted by Deebo View Post
    So when some queer threatens to take my AR and a I say "come take it", I threatened him?
    Hopefully he ignites a fire in every "silent gun owner, and Trump supporter" and we MAKE 2020 RED

I consider “Come Take It” a friendly invitation.
    A Watchman likes this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links