This is the NFL and a lot of our country
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on This is the NFL and a lot of our country within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; https://www.foxnews.com/sports/anton...eline-of-drama This player has always been bad news. Play ball you get away with it. "A rape claim against superstar wide receiver Antonio Brown could ...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: This is the NFL and a lot of our country

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/anton...eline-of-drama

This player has always been bad news. Play ball you get away with it.
    "A rape claim against superstar wide receiver Antonio Brown could possibly bring an end to a career that has seen almost everything – from wide-ranging success to outbursts and on-field disputes to several lawsuits off the field."
    Denton likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Professional Sports is filled with Great Talents who are scumbags.

My suggestion is for most of them to get vasectomies the day they turn 18 so they don't bring an innocent life into their screwed up world. And sorry to say, the women who take these guys abuse, put themselves in these situations. Won't go as far as to say they "deserve" it, but will say that their lack of good decison-making, sure puts them at risk. I'll suggest these women get Tubal Ligations as well.

About the Civil Rape Trial; Innocent until proven guilty as far as I'm concerned. I do wonder why the woman brings a Civil Case and not a Criminal Case?
    SOCOM42, 0rocky and Old SF Guy like this.

Slippy! $$$
    Slippy, SOCOM42, dwight55 and 1 others like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster23 View Post
    Slippy! $$$
    And easier to prove with little or no evidence...

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Slippy, Prepared One and dwight55 like this.

While I may not like, know, or give two poops about this Antonio Brown, as a man, I think he should be considered innocent, until proven Guilty.
    I am sorry, if he raped her, he deserves severe punishment, but why not "then", instead of now, after he just "happened to get a 10 million dollar contract"?
    In todays world, you might wanna "film every sexual act you do, with a consent form, and possibly a witness"..
    Jeez.
    Slippy, SOCOM42, 0rocky and 1 others like this.
    RIP Corporal BRADLEY COY 6/18/1992-10/24/2014

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Professional Sports is filled with Great Talents who are scumbags.

My suggestion is for most of them to get vasectomies the day they turn 18 so they don't bring an innocent life into their screwed up world. And sorry to say, the women who take these guys abuse, put themselves in these situations. Won't go as far as to say they "deserve" it, but will say that their lack of good decison-making, sure puts them at risk. I'll suggest these women get Tubal Ligations as well.

About the Civil Rape Trial; Innocent until proven guilty as far as I'm concerned. I do wonder why the woman brings a Civil Case and not a Criminal Case?
    So she gets paid before he goes to jail.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.

The Good Cop

The only professional sport I follow is NASCAR.

Isn't this Antonio Brown guy the one who got traded because he wouldn't wear the team mandated helmet?
    And didn't he call the General Manager of his NEW team an (expletive deleted) cracker and threaten to punch him in the face?

If so, I hope he gets cut and his agent screws him out of all his money.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    The only professional sport I follow is NASCAR.

Isn't this Antonio Brown guy the one who got traded because he wouldn't wear the team mandated helmet?
    And didn't he call the General Manager of his NEW team an (expletive deleted) cracker and threaten to punch him in the face?

If so, I hope he gets cut and his agent screws him out of all his money.
    He won't get cut and here is why. And this is not all the cash he will have coming. How much does it cost a working person to go to a game at a taxpayer funded sport center. How much does it cost many even on cable. So they can pay these jerks this kind of cash.

"The lawsuit against Brown surfaced just days after he signed a one-year contract with the Patriots worth up to $15 million, with $9 million fully guaranteed at signing. Brown is set to receive the first $5 million of his signing bonus within a matter of days, with a second payment due in January."

https://www.foxbusiness.com/features...fl-exempt-list

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    He won't get cut and here is why. And this is not all the cash he will have coming. How much does it cost a working person to go to a game at a taxpayer funded sport center. How much does it cost many even on cable. So they can pay these jerks this kind of cash.

"The lawsuit against Brown surfaced just days after he signed a one-year contract with the Patriots worth up to $15 million, with $9 million fully guaranteed at signing. Brown is set to receive the first $5 million of his signing bonus within a matter of days, with a second payment due in January."

https://www.foxbusiness.com/features...fl-exempt-list
    I couldn't hit "like" because there's nothing to like about it.
    Meanwhile men and women wearing real helmets are in far away lands doing the dirty work of those clowns in Washington, and making per month what an NFL guy probably blows in one day.
    Disgusting.

For what its worth, as an E-5 in 1970 I was making a little over $330 per month. And that included $65/month combat pay, and $13/month overseas pay.
    stowlin, 0rocky and Annie like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Like any thing anywhere it is the bad apples and evil that gain attention and causes many to think poorly of the sport. I have clients connected to the game in many ways, it’s a business, a profession and it pays them well. For every Antonio Brown there is a Derick Carr, a Phillip Buchanon, and Michael Bennett but sadly they are not known to you because they aren’t just evil they are good people who have done great things for many people. In fact I dare say that is the formula I’d project to you all for every one idiot in the profession there are three good if not great people there ignored.
    Deebo likes this.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links