Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

This is the NFL and a lot of our country

5K views 56 replies 15 participants last post by  Smitty901 
#1 ·
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/antonio-browns-timeline-of-drama

This player has always been bad news. Play ball you get away with it.
"A rape claim against superstar wide receiver Antonio Brown could possibly bring an end to a career that has seen almost everything - from wide-ranging success to outbursts and on-field disputes to several lawsuits off the field."

Reactions: Denton
#2 ·
Professional Sports is filled with Great Talents who are scumbags.

My suggestion is for most of them to get vasectomies the day they turn 18 so they don't bring an innocent life into their screwed up world. And sorry to say, the women who take these guys abuse, put themselves in these situations. Won't go as far as to say they "deserve" it, but will say that their lack of good decison-making, sure puts them at risk. I'll suggest these women get Tubal Ligations as well.

About the Civil Rape Trial; Innocent until proven guilty as far as I'm concerned. I do wonder why the woman brings a Civil Case and not a Criminal Case?

#6 ·
Professional Sports is filled with Great Talents who are scumbags.

My suggestion is for most of them to get vasectomies the day they turn 18 so they don't bring an innocent life into their screwed up world. And sorry to say, the women who take these guys abuse, put themselves in these situations. Won't go as far as to say they "deserve" it, but will say that their lack of good decison-making, sure puts them at risk. I'll suggest these women get Tubal Ligations as well.

About the Civil Rape Trial; Innocent until proven guilty as far as I'm concerned. I do wonder why the woman brings a Civil Case and not a Criminal Case?
So she gets paid before he goes to jail.

#5 ·
While I may not like, know, or give two poops about this Antonio Brown, as a man, I think he should be considered innocent, until proven Guilty.
I am sorry, if he raped her, he deserves severe punishment, but why not "then", instead of now, after he just "happened to get a 10 million dollar contract"?
In todays world, you might wanna "film every sexual act you do, with a consent form, and possibly a witness"..
Jeez.

#7 ·
The only professional sport I follow is NASCAR.

Isn't this Antonio Brown guy the one who got traded because he wouldn't wear the team mandated helmet?
And didn't he call the General Manager of his NEW team an (expletive deleted) cracker and threaten to punch him in the face?

If so, I hope he gets cut and his agent screws him out of all his money.

#8 ·
He won't get cut and here is why. And this is not all the cash he will have coming. How much does it cost a working person to go to a game at a taxpayer funded sport center. How much does it cost many even on cable. So they can pay these jerks this kind of cash.

"The lawsuit against Brown surfaced just days after he signed a one-year contract with the Patriots worth up to $15 million, with $9 million fully guaranteed at signing. Brown is set to receive the first $5 million of his signing bonus within a matter of days, with a second payment due in January."

https://www.foxbusiness.com/features/antonio-brown-sexual-assault-lawsuit-nfl-exempt-list

#10 ·
Like any thing anywhere it is the bad apples and evil that gain attention and causes many to think poorly of the sport. I have clients connected to the game in many ways, it’s a business, a profession and it pays them well. For every Antonio Brown there is a Derick Carr, a Phillip Buchanon, and Michael Bennett but sadly they are not known to you because they aren’t just evil they are good people who have done great things for many people. In fact I dare say that is the formula I’d project to you all for every one idiot in the profession there are three good if not great people there ignored.

#12 ·
The un-American NFL can blow my ass! Screw them. They claim to be tougher than me but they don't even have the balls to stand up to a hippie that won't stand for the national anthem? Screw that! They are nothing but pussies! They might take the pain physically, but to stand against them on social media... horrors! They fold like 14 year old girls. Losers.

I was a rabid Vikings fan all my life. Now, I don't even care. Didn't watch them last week. Don't know, or care if they won of lost. The NFL is dead to me.

#13 · (Edited)
Didn't this gal claim to be raped, left, came back on another occasion because he said he was sorry, and then claimed to be raped again? She is after the dollars so we know what she is. Antonio Brown is a an overpaid, entitled, ungrateful, schmuck, who, if he were in the private sector, would not have a job at all because of his bad attitude and behavior. The NFL is an enabler of fools like Brown and Kaperdick for the sake of the dollar. What other business would put up with this crap in the ranks of their employees? They would be gone.

#19 ·
Reactions: stowlin
#20 ·
Reactions: Prepared One
#21 ·
The NFL is a business, the pain in the ass versus profit ratio wasn't working for them. I am glad they cut him loose. It sends a message.

Reactions: soyer38301
#24 ·
#29 ·
Nope he is going back to college. Easy pickings on some young stuff

"Brown wrote that he was going "back to school" and tagged Central Michigan University athletics in a post on his Instagram account. The post included a list of four online classes Brown is set to take in the fall semester: Introduction to Management, Technical Writing, religion course Death and Dying and sociology course Racism and Equality."

https://www.foxbusiness.com/features/antonio-brown-enrolls-central-michigan-university

Reactions: MisterMills357
#30 ·
This guy should just skip college football and go straight to the NFL. He would fit right in.

"Banks had already been in hot water with the football team over an arrest video in which he was seen telling a woman in a police cruiser, "Where I'm from, we shoot at cops.""

"The Tennessee Volunteers dismissed linebacker Jeremy Banks from the team Friday after a second video surfaced of the player allegedly threatening to hit a woman after she didn't allow him into a party."

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/tennessee-dismiss-jeremy-banks-second-incident

#31 · (Edited)
Ya' know what's funny? Why, it's my cousins who run "legitimate businesses" and watch TV. You haven't lived until you've heard spoiled brats for the NFL get cussed out in Sicilian...

"Cos'è successo? Quell'adolescente troppo caro ha fatto cadere di nuovo la palla? Qualcuno dovrebbe lasciarlo!"

#32 ·
Another of the NFL's finest must have been racism. Rules/laws do not apply to NFL players. He has been getting away with stuff most of his life as a football player.

"Kearse, 25, of Fort Myers, Florida,was pulled over just before 4:00 a.m. after a trooper observed his Mercedes drive around a barricade onto the closed portion of eastbound I-94 at Cedar Ave."

"Minnesota Vikings safety Jayron Kearse jailed for DWI, weapons charge: police"

#33 · (Edited)
And another one. He will of course pretty much get off on the charges he is NFL no rules apply to them. If this was one of use we would still be in jail. Guns and Pot make you a great football player. Go to the range smoke some pot shoot some chit up. Yea .

Dallas Cowboys' Daniel Ross arrested on drug, gun charges after traffic stop in Texas

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/cowboys-daniel-ross-arrested-drug-gun-charges

#34 ·
#35 ·
Its a shame really. There are some really good football players that deserve to be put in this category of Thugs culture in the NFL (No Felony League).
But damn, you give a guy 50 million for dribbling a basketball, for running with a ball under his arm for entertainment, purely entertainment. and you know he will have a very difficult time being mature with that kind of money and recognition.

#36 ·
Problem is they they got away with just about anything most of their life. Starting in high school . if they were any good it was a free ticket. Get out of most any trouble, get away with most anything. Even worst in college. Hit the NFL , NBA ect they are just doing what they have done most of their life.
We only hear about a very small amount of what goes on. Lot of it gets taken care of with a little cash. Or a DA that is more than willing to help out.

#37 ·
#38 · (Edited)
Takes helmet beats white guy in the head with it. You knew it was coming racism .
"Myles Garrett's suspension upheld after he reportedly accused Steelers' Mason Rudolph of using racial slur before brawl"
All you have to do if you are a person of color . That is a free pass .
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/myles-garrett-steelers-mason-rudolph-racial-slur-appeal

And last week Colin Kaepernick Played the NFL of fools again .

And

"Drugs found in search of Redskins' Montae Nicholson home in connection with overdose death: report"

"Virginia authorities executed a search warrant at Nicholson's Ashburn home last week hours after he and another man dropped Julie Crabbe off at a hospital, The Washington Post reported Wednesday. Hospital staff reportedly said that Crabbe "appeared to be deceased" when she was removed from the vehicle."

Of course no arrest made.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/redskins-montae-nicholson-home-overdose-death-drugs-report

#39 ·
NFL is over flowing with bad seed. Money power race untouchable. This is the NFL this is your tax dollars.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/nfl-terrelle-pryor-stabbed-pittsburgh-apartment

Wonder what he was up to that caused her to stab him.

Pryor, 30, was reportedly at his Heinz Lofts apartment when he was stabbed in the shoulder and chest. Police have arrested a woman in connection with the stabbing, according to WTAE.

#45 ·
Gota Quote myself. Always more to the story. He was likely beating on her.

"A witness told police Pryor was the aggressor in the incident and was waiting for Briston as she returned from a night out with friends, TMZ Sports reported, citing court docs. The witness said Pryor and Briston fought and it went into the kitchen, where she allegedly took a knife and stabbed Pryor."

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/terrelle-pryor-stabbing-suspect-arrest-photo

#40 ·
NFL is a private business full of gladiators we use to entertain us. I think they should lift drug and steroid ban and let the freaks entertain..
On the flip side, there are some great NFL players, coaches etc that have proven to be great assets for kids to look up to.
Still, its a business..

#41 ·
Tax payers support the NFL big time. We build their stadiums and in most case spend huge amounts of money on support for them and get nothing in return but more cost. We support the minor league college and HS football.
These players get away with just about anything and set on a bad example. It get worst every year.

Reactions: Inor and Robie
#42 · (Edited)
When we were living in Minnesota, I was a HUGE Minnesota Vikings fan and an even bigger Minnesota Twins fan. I did not miss a game (the Queens on the T.V and the Twinkies on the radio). In the 3 1/2 years since we left the People's Republic of Minnesota, I do not watch any of them on T.V or listen to them on radio. I might listen to about 3 Vikings games per year on the internet and no Twins games. I really do not care. They can all go suck ass as far as I am concerned.

Reactions: Smitty901
#43 ·
Was it not the the Vikings that blackmail the city build us a very expensive stadium or we are leaving. IMO they should have post the date the trucks and buses were coming to help them load up and get out.

Reactions: Inor
#46 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.