This is the NFL and a lot of our country - Page 5
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is the NFL and a lot of our country

This is a discussion on This is the NFL and a lot of our country within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Steve40th NFL is a private business full of gladiators we use to entertain us. I think they should lift drug and steroid ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: This is the NFL and a lot of our country

Quote Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
    NFL is a private business full of gladiators we use to entertain us. I think they should lift drug and steroid ban and let the freaks entertain..
    On the flip side, there are some great NFL players, coaches etc that have proven to be great assets for kids to look up to.
    Still, its a business..
    Tax payers support the NFL big time. We build their stadiums and in most case spend huge amounts of money on support for them and get nothing in return but more cost. We support the minor league college and HS football.
    These players get away with just about anything and set on a bad example. It get worst every year.
    Robie and Inor like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

When we were living in Minnesota, I was a HUGE Minnesota Vikings fan and an even bigger Minnesota Twins fan. I did not miss a game (the Queens on the T.V and the Twinkies on the radio). In the 3 1/2 years since we left the People's Republic of Minnesota, I do not watch any of them on T.V or listen to them on radio. I might listen to about 3 Vikings games per year on the internet and no Twins games. I really do not care. They can all go suck ass as far as I am concerned.
    Last edited by Inor; 12-01-2019 at 12:09 AM.
    Smitty901 likes this.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Rest in Peace Sgt Mackie. 10/19/19

Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    When we were living in Minnesota, I was a HUGE Minnesota Vikings fan and an even bigger Minnesota Twins fan. I did not miss a game (the Queens on the T.V and the Twinkies on the radio). In the 3 1/2 years since we left the People's Republic of Minnesota, I do not watch any of them on T.V or listen to them on radio. I might listen to about 3 Vikings games per year on the internet and no Twins games. I really do not care. They can all go suck ass as far as I am concerned.
    Was it not the the Vikings that blackmail the city build us a very expensive stadium or we are leaving. IMO they should have post the date the trucks and buses were coming to help them load up and get out.
    Inor likes this.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Was it not the the Vikings that blackmail the city build us a very expensive stadium or we are leaving. IMO they should have post the date the trucks and buses were coming to help them load up and get out.
    Not just once but TWICE! (Nobody ever said Minnesotans are the sharpest knives in the drawer.)

About 30 years ago the Vikings threatened to move if the city did not build them the "Tinker-Dome". That whore's abortion worked out so well, they did it again about 5 years ago to get their current Fugly stadium. (One of the MANY reasons Mrs Inor and I have not looked back for a second since leaving that worker's paradise hell-hole.)
    Smitty901 likes this.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Rest in Peace Sgt Mackie. 10/19/19

NFL is over flowing with bad seed. Money power race untouchable. This is the NFL this is your tax dollars.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/nfl-t...urgh-apartment

Wonder what he was up to that caused her to stab him.

Pryor, 30, was reportedly at his Heinz Lofts apartment when he was stabbed in the shoulder and chest. Police have arrested a woman in connection with the stabbing, according to WTAE.
    Gota Quote myself. Always more to the story. He was likely beating on her.

"A witness told police Pryor was the aggressor in the incident and was waiting for Briston as she returned from a night out with friends, TMZ Sports reported, citing court docs. The witness said Pryor and Briston fought and it went into the kitchen, where she allegedly took a knife and stabbed Pryor."

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/terre...t-arrest-photo

We knew it was coming/ he is a jerk screwed things up himself but it is racist .

"Brown went on a tirade Wednesday in a series of tweets, calling the NFL racist and wondering why Ben Roethlisberger is in the NFL despite rape allegations against him. He also took a shot at the XFL."

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/anton...roethlisberger

Someone should inform Brown how it is working out for kaepernick. And there will be no Niki contarct for brown.

"For the November workout, Kaepernick and his associates wanted the event open to the media but the NFL objected, so the quarterback decided at the last minute to move the event to another location so reporters could attend. About 25 teams had sent representatives to attend the original event but only eight teams sent personnel to the rescheduled workout, Yahoo! Sports reported. No contract offers followed for the quarterback."

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/nfl-h...r-goodell-says
    Prepared One likes this.

Someone should inform Brown how it is working out for kaepernick. And there will be no Niki contarct for brown.

"For the November workout, Kaepernick and his associates wanted the event open to the media but the NFL objected, so the quarterback decided at the last minute to move the event to another location so reporters could attend. About 25 teams had sent representatives to attend the original event but only eight teams sent personnel to the rescheduled workout, Yahoo! Sports reported. No contract offers followed for the quarterback."

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/nfl-h...r-goodell-says
    Kaepershit's 15 minutes of fame really needs to be over.
    Smitty901 and Mike54 like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Brown who is the racist now ?
    "Free agent Antonio Brown says it's time to ghost white women" What would happen to any man that said the same thing about a person of color ? Brown some advise from a working person. STFU play ball as hard and as best you can. Yes sir no sir dam right I will sign an autograph . Charity event after the game I am there. Brown time to grow up be a good example to the people that and young folks that watch you
    . Acknowledge The good your country has done, work to change what is wrong. No one needs you with the baggage you carry clean it up.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/money/fr...st-white-women

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Sponsored Links