This is the NFL and a lot of our country - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is the NFL and a lot of our country

This is a discussion on This is the NFL and a lot of our country within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Smitty901 It seems the Patriots did not want their bad boy once the purchased him. Antonio Brown has been released by the ...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: This is the NFL and a lot of our country

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    It seems the Patriots did not want their bad boy once the purchased him. Antonio Brown has been released by the Patriots. Wonder how much of their cash he gets to keep.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/patri...t-imtimidation
    The NFL is a business, the pain in the ass versus profit ratio wasn't working for them. I am glad they cut him loose. It sends a message.
    soyer38301 likes this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

How long before we start to hear about the racist owner or the racist NFL?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Smitty901 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    The only professional sport I follow is NASCAR.
    I'm kind of in the same boat. Being from Wisconsin, the only sporting events I follow are the Packers and Curling. I don't know when it happened, but Bart Starr must have been injured during a game I missed. They have some other quarterback in the game that no one has heard of, and Starr was shown seated and uncomfortable. I hope he gets better before anymore of the games are played...
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Could it be? The NFL will lose a peace of trash. "Antonio Brown announces he will not play in the NFL" he taking his many millions and going home. Of course he wants to be paid for a contract he did not fill. No problem Nike will put him on the payroll.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/anton...ing-in-the-nfl
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    I do wonder why the woman brings a Civil Case and not a Criminal Case?
    $$$$$$$$$$
    Be a Berean

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    The only professional sport I follow is NASCAR.

Isn't this Antonio Brown guy the one who got traded because he wouldn't wear the team mandated helmet?
    And didn't he call the General Manager of his NEW team an (expletive deleted) cracker and threaten to punch him in the face?

If so, I hope he gets cut and his agent screws him out of all his money.
    RPD, They's a whole TON of these girls following the College and professionals. Doing the wave with their legs......hoping for big daddy warbucks to scoop em up with them...and if that don't happen...keep the condom, make a "He forced himself on me video after the event...and wham bam....whose in da jam? Dats right. See it ain't only the GoldFishes getting they food in that sport and others, theys a whole lotta Carp in those pools too....and sharks even. Them players...they the catfish....but they aint got nothing on the real cats....fishing from they back....using skripper poles and fishnet stockings.....

Just saying....

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    I do wonder why the woman brings a Civil Case and not a Criminal Case?
    Well, Slippy for the same reason you and I would.

If I was looking for revenge, I'd like him out in the open, fat and sassy, like he doesn't have a care in the world. Guys like that are easier to weight down with sand bags or logging chains.

But if the guy has a big ego, and perhaps a "talker," these are the folks you sue. It's worth watching them cry when they sell off their 'Vett for legal fees and damages.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

He is not the first NFL star to flame out, and in public too. He is the kind of guy who can make 100 million dollars, only to die broke.
    I am reading The 9/11 Commission Report, and I am about 1/4 of the way through it. It is very well written and it is worth reading. [Sep 23 2019]

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMills357 View Post
    He is not the first NFL star to flame out, and in public too. He is the kind of guy who can make 100 million dollars, only to die broke.
    Nope he is going back to college. Easy pickings on some young stuff

"Brown wrote that he was going “back to school” and tagged Central Michigan University athletics in a post on his Instagram account. The post included a list of four online classes Brown is set to take in the fall semester: Introduction to Management, Technical Writing, religion course Death and Dying and sociology course Racism and Equality."

https://www.foxbusiness.com/features...gan-university
    MisterMills357 likes this.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.

This guy should just skip college football and go straight to the NFL. He would fit right in.

"Banks had already been in hot water with the football team over an arrest video in which he was seen telling a woman in a police cruiser, “Where I'm from, we shoot at cops.”"

"The Tennessee Volunteers dismissed linebacker Jeremy Banks from the team Friday after a second video surfaced of the player allegedly threatening to hit a woman after she didn't allow him into a party."

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/tenne...econd-incident

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Sponsored Links