This is the NFL and a lot of our country - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is the NFL and a lot of our country

This is a discussion on This is the NFL and a lot of our country within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Smitty901 He won't get cut and here is why. And this is not all the cash he will have coming. How much ...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: This is the NFL and a lot of our country

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    He won't get cut and here is why. And this is not all the cash he will have coming. How much does it cost a working person to go to a game at a taxpayer funded sport center. How much does it cost many even on cable. So they can pay these jerks this kind of cash.

"The lawsuit against Brown surfaced just days after he signed a one-year contract with the Patriots worth up to $15 million, with $9 million fully guaranteed at signing. Brown is set to receive the first $5 million of his signing bonus within a matter of days, with a second payment due in January."

https://www.foxbusiness.com/features...fl-exempt-list
    If Antionio Brown had simply gone with the program for 72 hours longer in Oakland he would have been contractually obligated to be paid $29 million over two years, but they recognized him for what he is and fired him 48 hours before that happened because he couldn’t hold it together.
    Smitty901 and A Watchman like this.

The un-American NFL can blow my ass! Screw them. They claim to be tougher than me but they don't even have the balls to stand up to a hippie that won't stand for the national anthem? Screw that! They are nothing but pussies! They might take the pain physically, but to stand against them on social media... horrors! They fold like 14 year old girls. Losers.

I was a rabid Vikings fan all my life. Now, I don't even care. Didn't watch them last week. Don't know, or care if they won of lost. The NFL is dead to me.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Rest in Peace Sgt Mackie. 10/19/19

Didn't this gal claim to be raped, left, came back on another occasion because he said he was sorry, and then claimed to be raped again? She is after the dollars so we know what she is. Antonio Brown is a an overpaid, entitled, ungrateful, schmuck, who, if he were in the private sector, would not have a job at all because of his bad attitude and behavior. The NFL is an enabler of fools like Brown and Kaperdick for the sake of the dollar. What other business would put up with this crap in the ranks of their employees? They would be gone.
    Last edited by Prepared One; 09-12-2019 at 06:57 AM.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    The un-American NFL can blow my ass! Screw them. They claim to be tougher than me but they don't even have the balls to stand up to a hippie that won't stand for the national anthem? Screw that! They are nothing but pussies! They might take the pain physically, but to stand against them on social media... horrors! They fold like 14 year old girls. Losers.

I was a rabid Vikings fan all my life. Now, I don't even care. Didn't watch them last week. Don't know, or care if they won of lost. The NFL is dead to me.
    Where's Bud Grant and Fran Tarkenton when you need them?
    Prepared One and Inor like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post

That NFL is long gone, sad to say.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

I will watch my Cowboys, but I will not spend any money on any NFL products.
    And Yes, @stowlin , I do believe there are a thousand great guys in the league, that are true and honorable.
    stowlin likes this.
    RIP Corporal BRADLEY COY 6/18/1992-10/24/2014

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    That NFL is long gone, sad to say.
    I agree. I used to look forward to the NFL season, but after Kapernick and then my (then) Steelers hiding in the tunnel during the national anthem leaing Villanueva to stand on his own, I haven't watched a minute of it. Funny, as much as I enjoyed it, I don't miss it at all.
    Prepared One likes this.
    Romans 10:9 KJV
    That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Indeed! Class acts, both of them.

Last I heard, Bud Grant own a boat store in Wyoming, MN and Fran Tarkenton had a software company in MO. But, come to think of it, that was quite a few years ago. So they may lurking here as pissed off as the rest of us.
    stowlin, Prepared One and Slippy like this.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Rest in Peace Sgt Mackie. 10/19/19

He is X NFL but more of the same . Kind of a Jussie Smollett thing .

"Ex-NFL player accused of trashing his 2 businesses to make it look like a hate crime"

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nfl-playe...ses-hate-crime
    stowlin likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

It seems the Patriots did not want their bad boy once the purchased him. Antonio Brown has been released by the Patriots. Wonder how much of their cash he gets to keep.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/patri...t-imtimidation
    Prepared One likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links