Thoughts on LE shooting - Page 2

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thoughts on LE shooting

This is a discussion on Thoughts on LE shooting within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Slippy Crappy Journalism, Crappy Police Work and Crappy Press Conference. Why would Highway Patrol Impound a Vehicle without Arresting the driver/owner? This ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Thoughts on LE shooting

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Crappy Journalism, Crappy Police Work and Crappy Press Conference.

Why would Highway Patrol Impound a Vehicle without Arresting the driver/owner? This BS where Law Enforcement gives a half-ass press conference and leaves out details that are either obvious or easily obtained leaves me with the impression that they do not want to provide the truth...yet they continue this ridiculous practice of a Press Conference.
    There are reasons to impound the vehicle and not take the driver into custody. The patrolman might have decided the vehicle wasn't roadworthy for one reason or another and saw no reason to take the driver into custody. Maybe the driver had no or a suspended license and the patrolman didn't want to compound the driver's problems. Who knows? What we do know is that they didn't bother to tell us why the truck was being impounded and that was the first thing I noticed when I read the article.
    Slippy likes this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

South of the Red River and North of the Rio Grande
    49 year old white ex felon. They did release his name and pic but I don’t recall it now.
    Sasquatch likes this.
    "Erosion of our rights just takes a few good men doing nothing"
    Who is John Galt?

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Piratesailor View Post
    49 year old white ex felon. They did release his name and pic but I don’t recall it now.
    Not an illegal okay. But I'm guessing a felon in possession of a rifle doesnt fit the "we need more laws" agenda so I'm sure itll be played down if not outright ignored.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Piratesailor likes this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Not an illegal okay. But I'm guessing a felon in possession of a rifle doesnt fit the "we need more laws" agenda so I'm sure itll be played down if not outright ignored.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    But it DOES fit the agenda.

Thoughts on LE shooting-wfgkjmui-5-.jpg
    Denton, Sasquatch and Joe like this.
    Keep calm and try setting SCE to AUX.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

Before I did forfeiture warrants and paperwork the owner would have either long since been in custody or left the scene. Sounds like careless police work.
    Slippy likes this.
    "There is a destiny that shapes our ends, Rough, hew them as we will."

He looked like a motor jock in the pic He may not have had a car to set him in. Was definitely a break down in discipline to let the guy return to the vehicle un challenged but stranger things have happened in real life situaitons.

Homeless person living out of their vehicle. Stopped for some stupid minor traffic violation like and expired plate, brake light out, load muffler or whatever.

Yeah I could see how they might snap. With the threat of losing what they have left.

Vast majority of mass shooters are crazy lefties. Not surprising that this turd....
    Philly Cop-Shooter Maurice Hill Attended Radical Mosque
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...adical-mosque/
    Sasquatch and Slippy like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links