CA Politicians are so dumb...

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on CA Politicians are so dumb... within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; How dumb are they? Well I'm glad you asked because you can't make this crap up. And no it's not ironic it is stupidity. LOS ...

Like Tree10Likes
  • 1 Post By Sasquatch
  • 1 Post By Back Pack Hack
  • 1 Post By Mad Trapper
  • 1 Post By Denton
  • 1 Post By Sasquatch
  • 4 Post By Prepared One
  • 1 Post By Mad Trapper

Thread: CA Politicians are so dumb...

Super Moderator

How dumb are they?

Well I'm glad you asked because you can't make this crap up. And no it's not ironic it is stupidity.

LOS ANGELES (CBSLA) — LA City Council members Greig Smith and Herb Wesson have introduced a resolution urging California and federal lawmakers to ban the sale and possession of assault weapons.
    So Smith and Wesson are calling for more gun control.

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2019...trol-measures/
    Denton likes this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Just knee-jerk politics intended solely to garner votes so the leaches can continue to suck at the taxpayers teats.
    Sasquatch likes this.
    It will be a great day when our schools have all the money they need, and politicians have to start selling candy bars and holding car washes to finance their campaigns.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    How dumb are they?

Well I'm glad you asked because you can't make this crap up. And no it's not ironic it is stupidity.

So Smith and Wesson are calling for more gun control.

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2019...trol-measures/
    There is a precedent. In the 1990s, Smith and Wesson, went along with Clinton era "gun control".
    Sasquatch likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

I honestly don't know what to say. The idiots have made me numb to stupidity.
    Sasquatch likes this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Trapper View Post
    There is a precedent. In the 1990s, Smith and Wesson, went along with Clinton era "gun control".
    You're totally harshing my gig with facts, man!
    Chipper likes this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

You may have to explain it to them if they don't read the article, SAS.

Rather then deal with the real cause and effect of gun violence in America the politicians, the demonrats in particular, politicize it to advance their party's agenda and their own pursuit of power. The republicans, wanting to maintain their power as well, play the game and make concessions at the expense of the constitution. They have no interest in solving the problem or keeping Americans safe from these unbalanced wackos. When they achieve total control you won't be safe from the politicians anyways, what do they care if your safe now. Getting the guns is a means to an end, it's not your life they care about.
    Last edited by Prepared One; 08-07-2019 at 06:22 AM.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    Rather then deal with the real cause and effect of gun violence in America the politicians, the demonrats politicize it to advance their party's agenda and their own pursuit of power. The republicans, wanting to maintain their power as well, play the game and make concessions at the expense of the constitution. They have no interest in solving the problem or keeping Americans safe from these unbalanced wackos. When they achieve total control you won't be safe from the politicians anyways, what do they care if your safe now. Getting the guns is a means to an end, it's not your life they care about.
    Great post that sums up the shit we are in for.
    Prepared One likes this.

Sponsored Links