AG Barr orders fed govt to revive death penalty
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on AG Barr orders fed govt to revive death penalty within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; I am a fan of this decision and of AG Barr thus far. US Attorney General William Barr has ordered the Federal Bureau of prisons ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: AG Barr orders fed govt to revive death penalty

I am a fan of this decision and of AG Barr thus far.

US Attorney General William Barr has ordered the Federal Bureau of prisons to change its policy on capital punishment and execute five death-row inmates convicted of heinous crimes against children and the elderly, according to an announcement from the Department of Justice.

“Congress has expressly authorized the death penalty through legislation adopted by the people’s representatives in both houses of Congress and signed by the President,” Barr said in a statement.

“The Justice Department upholds the rule of law — and we owe it to the victims and their families to carry forward the sentence imposed by our justice system.”
    https://nypost.com/2019/07/25/willia...death-penalty/
    Smitty901, Denton and KUSA like this.

I agree with him. Now when will the 9th stop him from doing it.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Super Moderator

Bravo!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RedLion likes this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    I agree with him. Now when will the 9th stop him from doing it.
    You again did not read the link. It is already decided law.

Per the article....

Capital punishment was ruled unconstitutional in 1974 and reinstated in 1988. The Federal Death Penalty Act of 1994 expanded the number of offenses that could lead to execution, but the measure was still rarely used.The last person to be executed by the federal government was Louis Jones, who was killed in 2003 by lethal injection in Texas on a conviction for kidnapping that resulted in death, according to the Bureau of Prisons.

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    Per the article....
    You do understand courts like the 9th do not need any legal ground to stand on to stop Trump or Barr from doing anything. It happens often.
    KUSA likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Good, I know of more then a few, and four in particular, traitors that can be among the first to go.
    dwight55 likes this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

I wonder if he's finding enough evidence against killary, Comey, et al, that he feels the death penalty will be necessary.
    dwight55, RedLion and SGG like this.
    I really want one of these!Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    You do understand courts like the 9th do not need any legal ground to stand on to stop Trump or Barr from doing anything. It happens often.
    Of course they do, but that does not stop them at times. There have been more rulings in Trump favor from the 9th after adding 7 conservative justices, and the SCOTUS has warned that the lower courts should not do national injunctions. SCOTUS will rule for Trump and better yet, Trump will get a second term and one more SCOTUS pick. It will be Amy Coney Barrette by the way.
    KUSA likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by paraquack View Post
    I wonder if he's finding enough evidence against killary, Comey, et al, that he feels the death penalty will be necessary.
    While that would certainly be real justice, I think that patriots will be the only ones issuing death penalties.
    SGG likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links