Shot down
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Shot down

This is a discussion on Shot down within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Looks like the Iranians have a drone that went missing...They were warned to back off but wouldn't so we shot it down..We should all prepare ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Shot down

Shot down

Looks like the Iranians have a drone that went missing...They were warned to back off but wouldn't so we shot it down..We should all prepare for the massive influx of TDS...
    Agure Aut Mori

Tds??

Trump Derangement Syndrome?
    rstanek and Smitty901 like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I want details how big was , how good was it. Was it just a camera , did it have other surveillance equipment onboard ? I read the news about earlier but not much on details. Drone can be anything from a few inches square to the size of a passenger jet.
    Mule13 likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    I want details how big was , how good was it. Was it just a camera , did it have other surveillance equipment onboard ? I read the news about earlier but not much on details. Drone can be anything from a few inches square to the size of a passenger jet.
    Shot down-1301258.jpg

Looks like a EO/IR camera with a possible Air to ground or air to air SA-14'ish like armament.
    Something this size could hold collection equipment for signal intelligence.
    Last edited by Old SF Guy; 07-18-2019 at 07:42 PM.
    Smitty901 and Prepared One like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    [double tap]

Quote Originally Posted by Old SF Guy View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1301258.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	460.1 KB 
ID:	99231

Looks like a EO/IR camera with a possible Air to ground or air to air SA-14'ish like armament.
    Something this size could hold collection equipment for signal intelligence.
    good shooting . Not every big .

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.

Taken down with ECM generator, no AAA gunfire involved.

If I had my way--and the technology existed--I would have had our ship override the drone's commands, turned it around, and had it kamikaze into downtown Tehran.

I mean, why should we clutter up the gulf with the Iranian trash? Send the drone back from whence it came.
    Smitty901 and dwight55 like this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

1,000 yards out I wonder if they tried to scoop up what was left of it ? Someone would have fun looking at all the parts. I some what agree with Tour but with a twist. track where it was launched from and send them a message that would be heard in Tehran. and leave a big hole in the ground or s very big water mushroom cloud.
    Deebo likes this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links