Shot down - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Shot down

This is a discussion on Shot down within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by watcher This poker game has become serious..Ragheads just hijacked 2 British flagged tankers... It's about to get serious now....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 30 of 30
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Shot down

  1. #21
    The Good Cop


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    S.E. Georgia / N.E. Florida
    Posts
    11,574
    Quote Originally Posted by watcher View Post
    This poker game has become serious..Ragheads just hijacked 2 British flagged tankers...
    It's about to get serious now.
    Prepared One and dwight55 like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

  2. #22
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    3,753
    I would like to retract my post here. I had promised to not let this type thread rile me up, and then it did anyway.

    My rant was simple anger. I believe in self-defense, not wanton killing.

    My prayers go out to the families of the British sailors.
    Last edited by The Tourist; 07-20-2019 at 05:21 AM.
    SOCOM42 likes this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

  3. #23
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    9,107
    This situation could get out of hand quickly. There are a lot of players at the table and each has their agenda. Iran is playing a dangerous game.
    dwight55 likes this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements
     

  5. #24
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    SE Wisconsin
    Posts
    17,490
    Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    This situation could get out of hand quickly. There are a lot of players at the table and each has their agenda. Iran is playing a dangerous game.
    It needs to get in hand real quick. Sink every thing Iran has that floats, anything that flys turn into scrape metal. No warning no BS just do it.
    Prepared One, SGG and dwight55 like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

    Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

  6. #25
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    9,107
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    It needs to get in hand real quick. Sink every thing Iran has that floats, anything that flys turn into scrape metal. No warning no BS just do it.
    I have trouble figuring Iran's end game. They can't go toe to toe with us, or England for that matter. Asymmetric warfare is their only calling card and that's limited. Where are they going?
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

  7. #26
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    SE Wisconsin
    Posts
    17,490
    Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    I have trouble figuring Iran's end game. They can't go toe to toe with us, or England for that matter. Asymmetric warfare is their only calling card and that's limited. Where are they going?
    They are counting on congress preventing any action until it is way to late. They are on the right track.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

    Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

  8. #27
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    9,107
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    They are counting on congress preventing any action until it is way to late. They are on the right track.
    We shall see. Worth keeping an eye on it.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

  9. #28
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    North Central Ohio
    Posts
    3,458
    Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    I have trouble figuring Iran's end game. They can't go toe to toe with us, or England for that matter. Asymmetric warfare is their only calling card and that's limited. Where are they going?
    One guess is that they are poking the bear, . . . hoping for a reaction that they can take to the international stage and get lots of sympathy points for. That also may incite the so called moderates to step up and become martyrs for the cause.

    THAT, . . . or they are looking to commit national suicide, . . . knowing if they can provoke enough of a nuclear war, . . . it could end the entire population of earth, . . . in which in their mind they win because all of us went to hell and they are with their 72 virgins.

    When you deal with morons, . . . you just have to slap the whole deck down at once, . . . cannot turn the cards one at a time like Britain is doing. They will be a sharia crap hole in another 20 years.

    May God bless,
    Dwight
    Denton and Prepared One like this.
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

    If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

    If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a veteran.

    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  10. #29
    Super Moderator


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    20,217
    Quote Originally Posted by dwight55 View Post
    One guess is that they are poking the bear, . . . hoping for a reaction that they can take to the international stage and get lots of sympathy points for. That also may incite the so called moderates to step up and become martyrs for the cause.

    THAT, . . . or they are looking to commit national suicide, . . . knowing if they can provoke enough of a nuclear war, . . . it could end the entire population of earth, . . . in which in their mind they win because all of us went to hell and they are with their 72 virgins.

    When you deal with morons, . . . you just have to slap the whole deck down at once, . . . cannot turn the cards one at a time like Britain is doing. They will be a sharia crap hole in another 20 years.

    May God bless,
    Dwight
    The Grand Ayatollah and the Guardian Council believe the Islamic prophesy of the return of the 5th Imam. It requires war-induced chaos and the attack against Israel.
    dwight55 and Smitty901 like this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

  11. #30
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    SE Wisconsin
    Posts
    17,490
    There is only one thing Muzzy understands and that is an all out ass kicking. Not this I slap you, you slap me. They win that game every time.. It is time to kill many of them and break a lot of their stuff. That won't end it forever but they they will go back in their corner and sit down for a while. The more of their stuff you break the long they will quiet down. This is not about Iran, it is about the entire middle east. Iran plans to run the show there this is their coming out party chest beating to take the middle east leadership.
    Hit their navy, and air power. Then their ground troops. Watch for an internal up raising contain them to their boards. Any facility used to produce any weapon leveled.
    dwight55 likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

    Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

 

 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top