NK Finally Ready to De-Nuke?
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on NK Finally Ready to De-Nuke? within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; CTH is usually correct in predicting outcomes and they are predicting that China is "releasing" NK as a hostage and will allow NK to move ...

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By RedLion
  • 1 Post By Illini Warrior
  • 1 Post By Camel923
  • 1 Post By Prepared One
  • 1 Post By Tango2X
  • 1 Post By Mad Trapper

Thread: NK Finally Ready to De-Nuke?

CTH is usually correct in predicting outcomes and they are predicting that China is "releasing" NK as a hostage and will allow NK to move forward with de-nuking.
    That would be pretty big.

As we noted on Day #1, if we watch how Beijing scripts the messaging we should be able to identify if Chairman Xi Jinping is taking the dragon approach toward his captive Kim Jong Un, or if Xi would instead reshape the geopolitics by announcing his release of Kim as a hostage: The magnanimous panda approach. [Critical Background HERE and HERE]

It looks like we have an answer today as Chairman Xi writes a personal op-ed, published on the front page of North Korea’s state newspaper, where Xi is releasing Kim from proxy province captivity:

Yes, though important details are yet to follow, it appears Beijing is acquiescing to the unrelenting pressure from hostage rescuer President Donald Trump and allowing the DPRK to exit the controlled captivity of China. Likely denuclearization will commence.
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ect-direction/
    Denton likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    CTH is usually correct in predicting outcomes and they are predicting that China is "releasing" NK as a hostage and will allow NK to move forward with de-nuking.
    That would be pretty big.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ect-direction/

I don't know if it's just a China holdback - not sure if Little Fat Boy is really ready to toss in his only big chip >>>> he took a several days train trip to Moscow to meet with Putin - came back and that whole barrage of short range missile firings began - Fat Boy must have received some kind of Russia backing on fuel & food ....
    RedLion likes this.
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

NK does not allow farting without an OK from Peking. Face to face, multilateral, how ever the talks go down China will be integral to denuking NK.
    RedLion likes this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

If I am the pork chop I don’t give up the nukes. I don’t see any scenario where he would consider it. I just don’t buy it.
    Gunn likes this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Don't see that ever happening--
    Gunn likes this.

Did you mean finally ready to be neutered?
    RedLion likes this.

Sponsored Links