2 Tankers Torpedoed Straight of Hormuz

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on 2 Tankers Torpedoed Straight of Hormuz within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Iran? False flag meant to draw us into a war with Iran? https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...rmuz-oil-soars...

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: 2 Tankers Torpedoed Straight of Hormuz

Iran? False flag meant to draw us into a war with Iran?

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...rmuz-oil-soars

Iran is crazy enough to start crap. We have oil. The Nips do not. Great diplomatic signal as to my way or the highway.
    Last edited by Camel923; 06-13-2019 at 07:51 AM.
    RedLion likes this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Don't think it was a sub--, more likely a mine

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

What does this do to gas and oil prices?? 4 tankers mined last week and now 2 more attacked. They start sinking tankers in the gulf and fuel prices will go through the roof.

We have been waiting for prices to go down. Took this as a signal and restocked all my fuel supplies. Rotating 5-6 month old fuel out for fresh.

Imagine what would happen if this was a US ship.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2 Tankers Torpedoed Straight of Hormuz-dsc02314.jpg  

Last edited by Chipper; 06-13-2019 at 01:26 PM.
    Annie likes this.

These news stories are all full of shit. First it was unexplained explosions, then torpedos, then limpet mines, now I am reading “shelling”.

These people just spout bullshit. Nobody bothers to do any fact checking anymore but just publish whatever garbage info they happen to come across.
    0rocky likes this.

We have enough oil to get by with.

Maybe if the Irainians put a crunch on the rest of the civilized world for oil, they might wake up to the true intentions of Iran.

Other than attacking Israel, let them have at the nations that don't want to deal with the bazzturds.

I don't want to see any US troops killed/wounded for someone else's oil supply.
    0rocky and watcher like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tango2X View Post
    Don't think it was a sub--, more likely a mine

after the last scuba & limpet mine attack in the harbor that avenue of attack probably got closed >>>> Iran has one of the better diesel sub fleets in the world - definitely a threat in those confined seaways - wouldn't count out those crazy SOBs keeping up the pressure ....

one of the ships was Norwegian flagged - that's an attack on NATO and an open door for the US and half of europe to respond ....
    0rocky likes this.
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

NATO, hah! That’s a joke. Just read this morning that Spain (NATO member) had a warship attached to the Lincoln carrier group and they just recalled that ship. So much for support from our allies. Trump is correct. Our supposed european allies are not trustworthy.
    Denton likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    after the last scuba & limpet mine attack in the harbor that avenue of attack probably got closed >>>> Iran has one of the better diesel sub fleets in the world - definitely a threat in those confined seaways - wouldn't count out those crazy SOBs keeping up the pressure ....

one of the ships was Norwegian flagged - that's an attack on NATO and an open door for the US and half of europe to respond ....
    That tanker is owned by a Norwegian company, but registered or ‘flagged’ in the Marshall Islands. The Marshalls are no longer a USA possession but they are closely associated with us. Many American shipowners flag in the Marshalls to receive the benefits of American association while still being able to hire foreign seamen.

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    Iran? False flag meant to draw us into a war with Iran?

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...rmuz-oil-soars
    Let’s hope not.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links