2 Tankers Torpedoed Straight of Hormuz - Page 8
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

2 Tankers Torpedoed Straight of Hormuz

This is a discussion on 2 Tankers Torpedoed Straight of Hormuz within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Trump has given them a "face saving" opportunity, suggesting the drone shoot-down decision may have been made by a lower-level person....

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: 2 Tankers Torpedoed Straight of Hormuz

Trump has given them a "face saving" opportunity, suggesting the drone shoot-down decision may have been made by a lower-level person.
    Last edited by Soft White Overbelly; 06-20-2019 at 02:54 PM. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Iran has a very sneaky and dangerous navy.
    Yes, I saw them--frightening.

It was two old Persian rug salesmen in a patched up igloo. The older guy--who could afford serviceable eyeglasses--would periodically lower his paddle and fire round after round at the USA warship with withering accuracy from his slingshot.

It is rumored that one sailor died--of laughter.

During the Vietnam War, Sonny Barger wrote the President and told him he and "his compatriots" were available for counter-sabotage against the Cong. The letter is in Hunter Thompson's book.

Sadly, the President never took Sonny up on the offer, as I believe it has merit. For example, suppose it was my prez who made the offer. Oh, I would smartly raise my hand, swear to protect and defend my fellow citizens, but then take my hand off the Bible and tell the judge, "That's all I'll agree to."

I believe that wars should be over as soon as possible. Vietnam went on for 15 years, it should have been over in fifteen minutes.

I would simply burn, back-shoot, behead and spread gossip about every rag who crossed my path. If the court in the Hague has a problem with me, I'd just testify that none of their own people lifted a finger, so why should I care? You cannot ride a motorcycle from here to the Hague, so they'll have to come to my house.

And America has the 2A, so don't wear either something dark or or a smarmy grin of superiority. I don't like foreigners in general, and even though the Hague is in The Netherlands, it has an oily Nazi feel to it's name...

Oh, I only use American ammunition. Sonny would want that.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Quote Originally Posted by Soft White Overbelly View Post
    Trump has given them a "face saving" opportunity, suggesting the drone shoot-down decision may have been made by a lower-level person.
    "lower-level " should have a free ordinance delivered USAF express.
    NewRiverGeorge likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Soft White Overbelly View Post
    It's not the first one they tried to shoot down. Origin of the missiles should be obliterated, ASAP when they are launched.

Raghead boats in the area also.

Subs? Air dropped depth charges.
    NewRiverGeorge likes this.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Sponsored Links