2 Tankers Torpedoed Straight of Hormuz - Page 7
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

2 Tankers Torpedoed Straight of Hormuz

This is a discussion on 2 Tankers Torpedoed Straight of Hormuz within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; I think we (and Trump) are in a position where we must respond or lose all credibility. And that response must be with military force. ...

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: 2 Tankers Torpedoed Straight of Hormuz

I think we (and Trump) are in a position where we must respond or lose all credibility. And that response must be with military force. Now as to war....... that will be determined by how Iran responds to our response. If they are sensible and straighten up, then there will be no war. If they get stupid and escalate hostilities, then I think some sort of war is inevitable. Maybe not a ground invasion, but certainly missiles flying, the straits being closed, and lots of naval skirmishing. Trump isn’t going to invade, but I’ll bet money on a total naval blockade.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster23 View Post
    I am in favor of a “response” too. How about we destroy ALL their nuclear reactors with cruise missiles!
    That of course would be racist and islamaphobic says that lefty traitors.....

I think we (and Trump) are in a position where we must respond or lose all credibility. And that response must be with military force. Now as to war....... that will be determined by how Iran responds to our response. If they are sensible and straighten up, then there will be no war. If they get stupid and escalate hostilities, then I think some sort of war is inevitable. Maybe not a ground invasion, but certainly missiles flying, the straits being closed, and lots of naval skirmishing. Trump isn’t going to invade, but I’ll bet money on a total naval blockade.
    Don't screw around. Next provocation, have well planned mission(s).

Get rid of/sink their subs and gunboats. Destroy all missile batteries near coasts or on water. If they want more lob some cruise missiles into their nuke projects.

Playing nice with these azzholes only emboldens them. Make them think they are doomed.

Don't give them any time to hide behind civilians.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    That of course would be racist and islamaphobic says that lefty traitors.....
    Well there are trees for every traitor.
    RedLion and NewRiverGeorge like this.

Believe it or not, right after I went inactive, I got a job as a credit manager. Had to wear a Dior suit and little black, ballet slippers. Trust me, I got back into my Tyson boots for the drive home, but I digress.

A credit manager has a weird job. Imagine a horse with two riders. The lead rider is whipping the horse to make it go as fast as it will. The rider in back is soothing the horse, calming it down, and urging him to go slower so he isn't injured in the fury. This is the relationship between owner and credit manager. The owner feels he can do no wrong, and the credit manager is trying to keep all the insane shrapnel from destroying the corporation. I was good at my job, the owner sold the company for a big for a big profit, largely on finding out our receivables were collected at the 99.2 rate recovery.

The credit manager faces two fronts, more profits from the front, and fewer losses from the back.

Now what does this narrative have a single thing to do with killing every Muslim and dromedary in Iran? To that, my old "management synapses" kick in. The answer to more death with less risk is "cost containment."

Follow me, in tens of thousands of secret American cement bunkers is ordnance. Oh, not the shiny stuff of a Tom Cruise/Arnold Schwarzenegger movie, but ordnance deemed obsolete by greedy generals always looking for the next big toy. To demonstrate this idea, the last Civil War soldier died in 1959, he was seen sitting on the back of a convertible in a Fourth of July parade. Museums are stuffed with the rifles of The Great Southern Struggle. And yes, modern bunkers are spilling over with explosives dating back to Fort Sumter.

In like manner, we have ordnance from The Great War (now known as WWI). We have radioactive ordnance from WWII. Heck we even have some of the same trifles and handguns used in all these wars, WWII, Korea, Vietnam, and some Marines used sniper rifles built on Remington 700 receivers.

We don't throw this idle treasure trove away, but we do forget about it. We buy more when we don't need it, and as a nation we should practice corporate "cost containment."

The B2 Spirit carries one of largest payloads. As Credit Manager to President Trump, I'd tell him to "start at the back and fill it until he couldn't find anymore rust." This would entail tons of blackpowder devices, broken down cannons from Gettysburg, anything used by General Abner Doubleday--who did more than play baseball, look it up.

Once the B2 taxies down the runway for a date over Iran, the second B2 lines up and gets packed with ordnance from Roosevelt's Spanish American War.

Yes, some of this stuff will misfire, but any bomb weighs more than a washing machine, and at terminal velocity it would destroy any goat paddock or a Girls' Genital Surgery Facility. Even if the stuff just litters a mosque with a shattered roof, the rags will never figure out how to rebuild it--heck, they might blow themselves up by accident.

By the time the third B2 starts dropping captured Soviet T-34 tanks on the last of the elderly Bactrian camel, the rags will be begging for mercy from Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. Unfortunately she gets dropped by the the fourth B2.

The cost? The USA, nothing. Iran, everything. Now, that's cost containment!

Best of all, we have numerous concrete buildings to hold illegal Mexican "immigrants" for trial. If those bunkers could hold munitions for 175 years, they should hold the Mexicans...
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

I am in favor of a “response” too. How about we destroy ALL their nuclear reactors with cruise missiles!
    And take out every thing they have that floats.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Let's take an inventory on your suggestion.

Achmed and Habib--they do not swim, they would sink.

Bactrian and Dromedary camels--they do not swim, and would sink screaming!

Scimitars--junk steel, too much iron, not enough chromium, polished by an idiot, they should be thrown in the ocean just because!

Girls Genital Quasi-Medical Facility--junk science, doctors who should be shot, medical equipment the Confederate army wouldn't touch, and probably filthy brick construction--it should be sunk.

Iranian food--its so bad that actor Peter O'Toole had to to whipped just to vomit the crap up! Cost them eight days of filming!

Iranian Plutonium--it's heavy, but it's actually Russian lead bars painted blue, same shade used in AOC's tavern. It will sink.

So, Smitty, as much as I like your posts, I feel you are in error on this topic. The rags have nothing that floats, and much of it should be thrown in the ocean--but one "their" oceans, not "ours." Their crap might get entangled with our plastic, and we'd never get it recycled...
    Last edited by The Tourist; 06-20-2019 at 12:17 PM.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    Let's take an inventory on your suggestion.

Achmed and Habib--they do not swim, they would sink.

Bactrian and Dromedary camels--they do not swim, and would sink screaming!

Scimitars--junk steel, too much iron, not enough chromium, polished by an idiot, they should be thrown in the ocean just because!

Girls Genital Quasi-Medical Facility--junk science, doctors who should be shot, medical equipment the Confederate army wouldn't touch, and probably filthy brick construction--it should be sunk.

Iranian food--its so bad that actor Peter O'Toole had to to whipped just to vomit the crap up! Cost them eight days of filming!

Iranian Plutonium--it's heavy, but it's actually Russian lead bars painted blue, same shade used in AOC's tavern. It will sink.

So, Smitty, as much as I like your posts, I feel you are in error on this topic. The rags have nothing that floats, and much of it should be thrown in the ocean--but one "their" oceans, not "ours." Their crap might get entangled with our plastic, and we'd never get it recycled...
    Iran has a very sneaky and dangerous navy. To any water traffic in that region. And yes we do have an interest in keeping it safe.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Or flys, or has wheels/tracks.

Iran has a very sneaky and dangerous navy. To any water traffic in that region. And yes we do have an interest in keeping it safe.
    That's why next time, just sink ALL their subs and gunboats. You have to worry about ship missiles, remember the Faukland "war". Don't go in there with big boats, let the planes do the work, and stay safe distance.

If the towel heads did hit a big ship I could see them getting showered in pig $#!t of ordinance on the whole country.

Which reminds me. Lets put a little swine poop/bacon grease on all our ordinance.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Sponsored Links