Keep Your Money, Hugh F. Culverhouse Jr.
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Keep Your Money, Hugh F. Culverhouse Jr. within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; The University of Alabama is tossing his money right back at him and removing his name from the university after he called for the students ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Keep Your Money, Hugh F. Culverhouse Jr.

Super Moderator

The University of Alabama is tossing his money right back at him and removing his name from the university after he called for the students to boycott the school because of the state's anti-abortion law. He found that not even the left-wing University of Alabama likes to be pushed around.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/universit...r-abortion-law

"I expected this response from UA," Culverhouse said in a statement to Fox News. "I will not allow my family's name to be associated with an educational system that advocates a state law which discriminates against women, disregards established federal law and violates our Constitution."
    Hugh Outhouse might be rich but that doesn't mean he has any ethics, morals or principles or that he understands law.

This putz suggests we Alabamians discriminate against women while he advocates the slaughter of unborn girls as well as unborn boys. Not only does he hate women but he is also a self-loathing man. Put together, the POS despises humanity.

Roe-v-Wade is not a law but an unconstitutional court decision. That evil decision violated the rights of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. This POS is not for the "law" but for slaughter.

I'm thinking about sending the university some money that I can't afford to give. @Slippy ? Are you proud of the UA? Yeah; it isn't Auburn, but you have to be proud!
    Annie, Slippy, RedLion and 2 others like this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

I love how the left says that their right to kill the unborn is a constitutional right. Show me where in the constitution it is written.
    Denton, Joe and stevekozak like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    I love how the left says that their right to kill the unborn is a constitutional right. Show me where in the constitution it is written.
    No kidding! How is it a right to kill an innocent human? We can only hope that our law and the laws of other states are upheld by the USSC. Not hope but pray. Pray hard.
    Prepared One likes this.
    Hidden Content
    Dr. Gregory House

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Maybe UAL could name a few urinals and shitters after him?

Get something like they made up for H-Beast

Keep Your Money, Hugh F. Culverhouse Jr.-hbeast-tp.png

Name:  Untitled.png
Views: 31
Size:  279.0 KB
    A Watchman likes this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    The University of Alabama is tossing his money right back at him and removing his name from the university after he called for the students to boycott the school because of the state's anti-abortion law. He found that not even the left-wing University of Alabama likes to be pushed around.

Hugh Outhouse might be rich but that doesn't mean he has any ethics, morals or principles or that he understands law.

This putz suggests we Alabamians discriminate against women while he advocates the slaughter of unborn girls as well as unborn boys. Not only does he hate women but he is also a self-loathing man. Put together, the POS despises humanity.

Roe-v-Wade is not a law but an unconstitutional court decision. That evil decision violated the rights of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. This POS is not for the "law" but for slaughter.

I'm thinking about sending the university some money that I can't afford to give. @Slippy ? Are you proud of the UA? Yeah; it isn't Auburn, but you have to be proud!
    I'm just waiting to see what all happens with regard to this on the federal level. It could get very intense if the feds decide to withhold money from the state.
    Denton likes this.
    Amen, amen I say to you, that you shall lament and weep, but the world shall rejoice; and you shall be made sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy.

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post

@Denton

I must agree, UA-T did a wise and noble thing.

This world has done gone crazy as we all know, but things like this make me very very happy!

Roll Tide... UGGGGHHH (Slippy just threw up a little in his mouth after writing that...)

I mean WAR DAMN EAGLE! (and kudos to UA-T!)
    Denton and stevekozak like this.

Sounds like a well run school.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Sounds like a well run school.
    Not really. Still....
    stevekozak likes this.
    Hidden Content
    Dr. Gregory House

I read that this burr was long running and more than just a single reaction to his abortion in Georgia stance. Seems he may have wanted to meddle in University decisions as a perk to his "donation".
    Denton likes this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by A Watchman View Post
    I read that this burr was long running and more than just a single reaction to his abortion in Georgia stance. Seems he may have wanted to meddle in University decisions as a perk to his "donation".
    Don't all those that give millions to school money? You may not see it but they have a say.
    Denton likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links