Parkland, FL School Officer Scot Peterson Arrested
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Parkland, FL School Officer Scot Peterson Arrested within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; I didn't post a link because all the articles I read were filled with liberal bullshit. But from what I gather Parkland, FL School Response ...

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree115Likes

Thread: Parkland, FL School Officer Scot Peterson Arrested

I didn't post a link because all the articles I read were filled with liberal bullshit. But from what I gather Parkland, FL School Response Officer Scot Peterson was arrested and charged with multiple felonies associated with the murders at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School.

Peterson DID NOT COMMIT the murders, Nikolas Cruz did.

Peterson apparently acted cowardly and remained at a distance to the shooter.

There are some other charges related to perjury but from what I can tell, he is charged with 11 criminal charges, including child neglect and negligence as well as the perjury charges.

I have mixed feelings about this one, YES he acted cowardly. But is he a criminal for doing so? Do these charges take away from the fact that the actual killer Nikolas Cruz did this? Cruz is responsible for this, not Peterson?

To me this is yet another example of a World Done Gone Crazy...what do you think?

Supreme court already ruled LEO do have a responsibility to protect you.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Anything to deflect the public's attention from the facts.
    It will be a great day when our schools have all the money they need, and politicians have to start selling candy bars and holding car washes to finance their campaigns.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I can understand "responsibility to protect", but heading into a gun battle with unknown perp or perps is another thing.
    I am not up to speed, but I wouldn't DEMAND anyone "take a bullet for me".
    He has to live his life, looking in the mirror, KNOWING he made a choice, and he has to live with it.
    Maine-Marine, Slippy and bigwheel like this.
    RIP Corporal BRADLEY COY 6/18/1992-10/24/2014

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    I didn't post a link because all the articles I read were filled with liberal bullshit. But from what I gather Parkland, FL School Response Officer Scot Peterson was arrested and charged with multiple felonies associated with the murders at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School.

There are some other charges related to perjury but from what I can tell, he is charged with 11 criminal charges, including child neglect and negligence as well as the perjury charges.

I have mixed feelings about this one, YES he acted cowardly. But is he a criminal for doing so? Do these charges take away from the fact that the actual killer Nikolas Cruz did this? Cruz is responsible for this, not Peterson?

To me this is yet another example of a World Done Gone Crazy...what do you think?
    I tend to agree with you. Also didn't he say their training/protocol was to set up a perimeter and wait for backup or Swat to arrive? Even that being said, he should never wear a badge again.
    Sic Vis Pacem Para Bellum

No, he is not a crimminal. But it doesn't matter if he would have gone inside or stayed outside, either way he was a badge wearing pusswad.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Supreme court already ruled LEO do have a responsibility to protect you.
    Straight to the point. I am sure that Peterson's lawyer will use this as part of his defense. I think that the guy was a shitbag just hanging around accumulating extra time toward retirement and had no intentions of putting himself in harms way. His abrupt retirement the day after the shooting is testament to that and also that he knew he was in some kind of trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post

I agree with you. He acted like a coward... but that is not illegal. He will have to live with that shame. I think charging him is to deflect from the overall bad actions over a long period of time by the local police department

saying he would have saved people is assuming he did not get killed...

also.. there were other officers that could have said SCREW YOU I am going in
    RedLion, Slippy, bigwheel and 1 others like this.
    Be a Berean

Quote Originally Posted by Maine-Marine View Post
    I agree with you. He acted like a coward... but that is not illegal. He will have to live with that shame. I think charging him is to deflect from the overall bad actions over a long period of time by the local police department

saying he would have saved people is assuming he did not get killed...

also.. there were other officers that could have said SCREW YOU I am going in
    I did see a piece of Peterson talking about his actions during an interview from June 2018 on Fox News this morning. He basically said that he was not afraid, but that "things happened so quickly" as his excuse for not intervening.
    Maine-Marine likes this.

OK, . . . another thought pattern:

If you take the job as an electrician, . . . you go in every day with the thought you might have to work on a hot line that day, . . . up to may 15,000 volts.

If you take the job as a fireman, . . . you go in every day with the thought you might have to don your OBA and enter a burning structure.

If you take the job as a cowboy, . . . you go in every day with the thought you might get thrown by a horse, gored by a steer, or run over by a herd.

If you take the job as a soldier, sailor, marine or airman, . . . you go in every day with the thought you might just not come home today.

These are the hazards of the trade.

The idea that being a policeman gives one the privilege he can pick and choose what danger he does or does not enter is ludicrous.

The lowest rung on the fear ladder is "I'm afraid". The next step is "I'm a coward". A few more steps up is the label "Sniveling, lazy, scumbag, yellow-bellied, traitor". The coward of Broward was several rungs above that.

Tie a rope around his neck, . . . loop it over the bumper of a Ford F350 Dually, . . . and drag his sorry carcass from Jacksonville to El Paso, . . . whatever is left in the noose, . . . shoot it, . . . bury it, . . . and build a 2 holer over top of it, . . . and put up a sign "Enjoy part of the old west, . . . free 2 holer facilities here".

Scum like him shouldn't be allowed to breathe in the same company of honest hard working men and women.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a veteran.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links