Parkland, FL School Officer Scot Peterson Arrested - Page 5
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Parkland, FL School Officer Scot Peterson Arrested

This is a discussion on Parkland, FL School Officer Scot Peterson Arrested within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Deebo Some of you guys are brutal. Doesn't the BADDEST of the bad swat teams hunker down and wait for back up? ...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree115Likes

Thread: Parkland, FL School Officer Scot Peterson Arrested

Quote Originally Posted by Deebo View Post
    Some of you guys are brutal.
    Doesn't the BADDEST of the bad swat teams hunker down and wait for back up?
    Not defending the man, just stating, blame the GUY SHOOTING, for the shooting.
    Like Slippy said, If you wanna point fingers, every school official, teacher, and PARENT is guilty of sending their kids to a GUN FREE ZONE.
    We don't blame Ford for DWI or, Jack Daniels.
    We don't let the lefty slimes blame Ruger for the shooting, or Federal Ammo for the shooting.
    Its the shooter.
    You have a 9MM, you hear a AR-15 Going "rat a tat tat" are you gonna go running towards the unknown?
    I don't even know if he had a 9, and what the shooter had, but I think some emotions are taking over here.
    Is he a coward, yes, is he criminal "I don't think so".
    The job is the job. Not everyone is cut out for police work, for protect and serve. Those people should not be cops. I don't expect a soda-jerk to go towards gunfire. I do expect law enforcement to do so when children are involved.
    bigwheel likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by stevekozak View Post
    It is not the mundane moments that make a man, but his actions or lack there of, in moments of crisis, whether that be physical crisis, a moral crisis, or a crisis of faith.
    ever noticed that peter denied Jesus..yet went on to be a great man

we are looking at this guy based on one event... how many times did he stop and help people in the rain? how many times did he pull his gun before this, was he ever shot at before or shot people??????????
    bigwheel likes this.
    Be a Berean

He will get at least 20 years, and if this goes to the US Supreme Court, he will still lose his case;and it will create case law, where a LEO officer will be required to engage the killer; or go to prison, if he is shown to be derelict and cowardly.

The public will not countenance cowards in uniform; and that is how he looks, he appears to be a pusillanimous cur; and that is how he has been judged by the public. This case will change the law books, and America's perception of cops, IMHO.
    Last edited by MisterMills357; 06-08-2019 at 02:28 PM.
    I am reading The 9/11 Commission Report, and I am about 1/4 of the way through it. It is very well written and it is worth reading. [Sep 23 2019]

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Maine-Marine View Post

we are looking at this guy based on one event... how many times did he stop and help people in the rain? how many times did he pull his gun before this, was he ever shot at before or shot people??????????
    I don't know. I do know that 17 people died. I know that 14 of those people were kids. Seems like a big moment. To my knowledge, no one died as a result of Peter denying Christ. I do know that Christ died for ever single one of us. I do know that he did it even though it hurt unimaginably. I know he did it even after a night of doubt. He sacrificed himself for us. He also said "Suffer the little children". He believe children needed to be protected.
    dwight55 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMills357 View Post
    He will get at least 20 years, and if this goes to the US Supreme Court, he will still lose his case;and it will create case law, where a LEO officer will be required to engage the killer; or go to prison, if he is shown to be derelict and cowardly.

The public will not countenance cowards in uniform; and that is how he looks, he appears to be a pusillanimous cur; and that is how he has been judged by the public. This case will change the law books, and America's perception of cops, IMHO.
    I don't think this case changes the general American's view of cops. Most cops are probably courageous men who truly want to protect and serve. There are any number of crooked cops and, as evidenced by this case, cowardly cops, but I think the majority are not that and are not perceived as that. This is a case of a dickhead cowardly cop and a poorly ran politically motivated Sheriff's Office. They are not representative of most law enforcement agencies.
    dwight55 and bigwheel like this.

Quote Originally Posted by stevekozak View Post
    I don't know. I do know that 17 people died. I know that 14 of those people were kids. Seems like a big moment. To my knowledge, no one died as a result of Peter denying Christ. I do know that Christ died for ever single one of us. I do know that he did it even though it hurt unimaginably. I know he did it even after a night of doubt. He sacrificed himself for us. He also said "Suffer the little children". He believe children needed to be protected.
    he said suffer the little children to come unto me... he was not referring to protection he was talking about not stopping people from coming to him

6 but whoso shall cause one of these little ones that believe on me to stumble, it is profitable for him that [c]a great millstone should be hanged about his neck, and that he should be sunk in the depth of the sea.

would be a better verse to use but it is referring to not causing a little one to SIN.

it is hard for me to compare anybody to Jesus so if that is how you are looking at police officers... they are all going to fail
    Be a Berean

Quote Originally Posted by Maine-Marine View Post

From what they taaught in Sunday School...Peter was a a bit of a erratic person until the Day of Pentecost. When he became filled iwth the Holy Spirit..then he turned into a super Disciple. i bet that old worthless cop is an unsaved liberal. Just guessing. Still looking for a Born Again Bible Believing Liberal to chat with..but havent found one yet.
    dwight55 and stevekozak like this.

Lets examine the noun "Law Enforcement Officers" that collectively includes sheriffs, police, etc.

They exist to enforce the law.

"To Serve and Protect" is a cute little marketing phrase that Municipalities put on their expensive patrol cars to make the tax paying (and non tax paying) public feel good.

Law Enforcement Officers exist primarily to Investigate and Arrest.
    Prepared One and A Watchman like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Lets examine the noun "Law Enforcement Officers" that collectively includes sheriffs, police, etc.

They exist to enforce the law.

"To Serve and Protect" is a cute little marketing phrase that Municipalities put on their expensive patrol cars to make the tax paying (and non tax paying) public feel good.

Law Enforcement Officers exist primarily to Investigate and Arrest.
    I always laughed at the "Serve and Protect" bull shit on the cars. I knew what their main purpose was. Marketing 101.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    .......Brainwashing 101.
    FIFY.

They'll merrily Protect and Serve you to death.
    Prepared One likes this.
    Prepping is not a destination... it is a journey.
    Visit my YouTube page: Hidden Content

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Sponsored Links