Trump Hits Mexico with 5% Tariff on All Goods - Page 4
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Trump Hits Mexico with 5% Tariff on All Goods

This is a discussion on Trump Hits Mexico with 5% Tariff on All Goods within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Denton I think this is a tough one. What can the Mexican government do to help if its economy is hurt? It'll ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree88Likes

Thread: Trump Hits Mexico with 5% Tariff on All Goods

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    I think this is a tough one.
    What can the Mexican government do to help if its economy is hurt? It'll have less money to spend on stopping the immigrants.
    On the other hand, how else do we get the Mexican government's attention?
    Still yet, who is that Mexican president screw-tard to say our country is for immigrants? POS!
    I think the Mexican Government even exceeds our own in corruption.

I say seal the border with US Military and put ROE allowing them to enforce thnigs. Shut down the cartels $$$ flow.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Trapper View Post
    I think the Mexican Government even exceeds our own in corruption.

I say seal the border with US Military and put ROE allowing them to enforce thnigs. Shut down the cartels $$$ flow.
    Our Midwest is getting spanked with bad weather, making it difficult for the farmers to plant. A lot of fruit and vegetables are imported from Mexico. I suspect food is going to increase in cost.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Our Midwest is getting spanked with bad weather, making it difficult for the farmers to plant. A lot of fruit and vegetables are imported from Mexico. I suspect food is going to increase in cost.
    My first crops are getting ripe, still stuff in rootcellar, freezers are full. Canned/dried stuff is reserve.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Trapper View Post
    My first crops are getting ripe, still stuff in rootcellar, freezers are full. Canned/dried stuff is reserve.

Doesn’t mean much to the rest of your countrymen, but I’m sure the majority would join me in being happy for you.
    dwight55 likes this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

I am for the Tariffs as long as we get results out of Mexico. No one really wins a trade war. the people of both countries generally lose. I see it as a negotiating tool. That said, I see Trumps threats have reached the point of diminishing returns. No one want's to deal with him and they are stepping back to see what happens in 2020. They can wait 18 months.

None of this would be necessary of course, if congress, both sides of the isle, would do something about the border. It's clear to me that this government, as a whole, is no longer governing at the peoples behest.
    Mad Trapper likes this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Sponsored Links