Trump Hits Mexico with 5% Tariff on All Goods - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Trump Hits Mexico with 5% Tariff on All Goods

This is a discussion on Trump Hits Mexico with 5% Tariff on All Goods within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Prepared One Raise the tariffs and stop all aid money south of the border. I just planted jalapeños so I am covered, ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree88Likes

Thread: Trump Hits Mexico with 5% Tariff on All Goods

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    Raise the tariffs and stop all aid money south of the border. I just planted jalapeños so I am covered, screw em.
    Show off. I demand to know who showed you that little trick. Anyway, you better hope your wife doesn't find out!
    Prepared One likes this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Super Moderator

I really think this tariff thing is going to make or break 2020 elections, as it'll make or break the economy. Let's hope Trump gets this one right.
    0rocky, Denton, RedLion and 1 others like this.
    "But in the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph"--OL Fatima

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    I really think this tariff thing is going to make or break 2020 elections, as it'll make or break the economy. Let's hope Trump gets this one right.
    Lets focus on this sentence;

"Let's hope Trump gets this one right"

Who will determine this?

Are we hoping that Tariffs are RIGHT for the successful future of the Republic? Or are we hoping that the Tariffs don't make the "Mexican and Chicom crap addicted Populace" difficult and expensive to access cheap mexican and chicom shit?

The evil complicit media will try and decide for us...for me, I'd rather not see one piece of chicom crap enter the shores of these United States headed to the shelves at the WalMarts.

But thats me.
    Last edited by Slippy; 05-31-2019 at 10:18 PM.
    Inor, Chiefster23 and Prepared One like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post

Who will determine this?

Are we hoping that Tariffs are RIGHT for the successful future of the Republic? Or are we hoping that the Tariffs don't make the "Mexican and Chicom crap addicted Populace" difficult and expensive to access cheap mexican and chicom shit?

The evil complicit media will try and decide for us...for me, I'd rather not see one piece of chicom crap enter the shores of these United States headed to the shelves at the WalMarts.

But thats me.
    I think this is a tough one.
    What can the Mexican government do to help if its economy is hurt? It'll have less money to spend on stopping the immigrants.
    On the other hand, how else do we get the Mexican government's attention?
    Still yet, who is that Mexican president screw-tard to say our country is for immigrants? POS!
    Slippy and Prepared One like this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Robie View Post
    The American people really haven't been asked/forced to sacrifice anything since WWII.

It's time to tighten the proverbial belt for the greater good.
    This is so true. Americans are used to making zero sacrifices. Everybody wants everything instantly and cheap. No one is willing to spend even a few extra pennies for the greater good of the country. Corporations want their profits, the Chamber of Commerce wants cheap supplies and labor, and consumers want their cheap prices at Walmart. Meanwhile, the country is circling the toilet bowl drain.
    Slippy, Robie and Prepared One like this.

Super Moderator

Who will determine this?

But thats me.
    If Trump gets his way, it'll happen. Not only with Mexico, but already with China. Also Canada and everyone else. It's complicated. It's gonna be good for certain American companies, very bad for others. If he's right, he's brilliant. I hope he is.
    Slippy and Denton like this.
    "But in the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph"--OL Fatima

Sadly, with 80 Million + US Citizens between the ages of 16 and 65 not working and 40 Million + still on food stamps and over $1 TRILLION + of student loan debt, over $1 Trillion + of Auto Debt I unfortunately believe that waaaaaaay too many people would rather be able to buy cheap shit at the WalMarts than bite the bullet than be patient enough to see American Manufacturing become GREAT AGAIN.

While I am not a fan 100% of George Will, he sums up some pretty good points in this book/article about those who are foolish in America...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...=.5490c7f73b73

Sadly, with 80 Million + US Citizens between the ages of 16 and 65 not working and 40 Million + still on food stamps and over $1 TRILLION + of student loan debt, over $1 Trillion + of Auto Debt I unfortunately believe that waaaaaaay too many people would rather be able to buy cheap shit at the WalMarts than bite the bullet than be patient enough to see American Manufacturing become GREAT AGAIN.

While I am not a fan 100% of George Will, he sums up some pretty good points in this book/article about those who are foolish in America...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...=.5490c7f73b73
    You forgot the 22 trillion debt and 120+ trillion in unfunded liabilities........
    Slippy and Denton like this.

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    You forgot the 22 trillion debt and 120+ trillion in unfunded liabilities........
    When the Roman empire was squashed by the barbarians, . . . all their debts and unfunded liabilities went by the wayside.

Same happened with the Greek dynasty under Alexander . . . .

Same happened when the Persians whacked Babylon, . . .

Same happened when Pharoah decided to follow Moses . . .

More recently, . . . Germany in both WW wars . . . as well as Italy . . .

ETC...............

The barbarians are coming for us, . . . as the senate did in Rome . . . our legislators here are trying to buy votes and influence by "giveaways".

And between the barbarians in Minneapolis, in Dearborn, and flowing thru the southern border, . . . the "Romans" of today (better known as white, anglo-saxon, protestant) original builders and heretofore the main line of construction, innovation, and defense: will be slaughtered as were the Romans of old, . . . if things don't radically change.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a veteran.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by dwight55 View Post
    When the Roman empire was squashed by the barbarians, . . . all their debts and unfunded liabilities went by the wayside.

Same happened with the Greek dynasty under Alexander . . . .

Same happened when the Persians whacked Babylon, . . .

Same happened when Pharoah decided to follow Moses . . .

More recently, . . . Germany in both WW wars . . . as well as Italy . . .

ETC...............

The barbarians are coming for us, . . . as the senate did in Rome . . . our legislators here are trying to buy votes and influence by "giveaways".

And between the barbarians in Minneapolis, in Dearborn, and flowing thru the southern border, . . . the "Romans" of today (better known as white, anglo-saxon, protestant) original builders and heretofore the main line of construction, innovation, and defense: will be slaughtered as were the Romans of old, . . . if things don't radically change.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    The barbarians are not only at the gate, they are inside the gate. Sadly, I see little hope for the Romans.
    dwight55 and Denton like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links