IQ rates are dropping
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

IQ rates are dropping

This is a discussion on IQ rates are dropping within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Yeah I know that we did not this article to state the obvious, but what would you expect when the goal of globalists is to ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: IQ rates are dropping

IQ rates are dropping

Yeah I know that we did not this article to state the obvious, but what would you expect when the goal of globalists is to dumb everyone down from birth....

People are getting dumber. That's not a judgment; it's a global fact. In a host of leading nations, IQ scores have started to decline.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinio...de-ncna1008576
    Camel923 likes this.

Super Moderator

Idiocracy....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RedLion and stevekozak like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

The answer to the declining average IQ in Western Europe is one thing, immigration.

If you take 100 people with an average IQ of 100, and add 100 more people with an average IQ of 80, the resultant average IQ will be 90.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Schools at all educational levels indoctrinate as opposed to exercising one’s mind. Do not dare to think outside the box. Do what your told when your told. Do not think or express unapproved thoughts.
    RedLion likes this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Quote Originally Posted by Camel923 View Post
    Schools at all educational levels indoctrinate as opposed to exercising one’s mind. Do not dare to think outside the box. Do what your told when your told. Do not think or express unapproved thoughts.
    Very true. However, IQ is largely determined by genetics. It can be affected detrimentally by poor nutrition or other health issues while the brain is developing. Crappy schooling just makes you uneducated.
    RedLion and Camel923 like this.

My IQ has dropped, but luckily the dopes around me are dumber than stumps, so they never noticed my decline. I am fudging it as I go along.
    A DECLARATION OF THE RIGHTS OF THE INHABITANTS OF THE COMMONWEALTH, OR STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA:: [Pennsylvaia was a very different place then, just look at Philly today, compared to 1776 AD.]
    [And it is regrettable that their original confrontational ways, about how government should work, has been lost.]

VI. That those who are employed in the legislative and executive business of the State, may be restrained from oppression, the people have a right, at such periods as they may think proper, to reduce their public officers to a private station, and supply the vacancies by certain and regular elections.
    [Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMills357 View Post
    My IQ has dropped, but luckily the dopes around me are dumber than stumps, so they never noticed my decline. I am fudging it as I go along.
    I know the feeling.

If you think your IQ has dropped, consider this, as people get older their fluid IQ decreases while their crystal IQ increases.

https://www.verywellmind.com/fluid-i...igence-2795004
    RedLion and MisterMills357 like this.

As the general population IQ drops, so does the morons IQ that they elect.................

I'm not sure how the proportion works out. But we have AOC and Joe Biden.
    RedLion, Prepared One and KUSA like this.

I’m sure they will be watering crops with Gatorade in a few years. You know, because of the electrolytes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Trapper View Post
    As the general population IQ drops, so does the morons IQ that they elect.................

I'm not sure how the proportion works out. But we have AOC and Joe Biden.
    Dumb people elect dumb people. See AOC, Rashida Talib, Ilhan Omar, Maxine Waters, Sheila Stupid Lee, and on and on, etc., etc., etc.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links