“Gigantic radioactive toilet”
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on “Gigantic radioactive toilet” within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Wonderful news..... The United States’ “nuclear coffin” could be leaking radioactive sludge into the Pacific Ocean. The coffin holds the radioactive waste from testing nuclear ...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Mad Trapper
  • 2 Post By Chipper

Thread: “Gigantic radioactive toilet”

Wonderful news.....

The United States’ “nuclear coffin” could be leaking radioactive sludge into the Pacific Ocean. The coffin holds the radioactive waste from testing nuclear weapons during the Cold War and could be causing untold damage to the ecology and marine life in the sea.
    Guterres has sounded the alarm over the giant concrete dome built 40 years ago in the Marshall Islands, specifically on Runit Island, to contain radioactive waste from Cold War-era atomic tests. A little over a year ago, these same warnings were blared.
    “We were given an impossible task – cleaning up the radioactive fallout from 43 nuclear bombs. When I first arrived, the dome’s blast crater was open to the ocean – it continued to be full of sea water even after it was sealed off from the ocean. During my 10-hour work day, I witnessed the water level in the crater rise and lower as the tide came in and out,” says Griego. –SHTFPlan
    https://www.shtfplan.com/headline-ne...ocean_05202019

I'm more concerned with the gigantic cesspool near Md and Va. The stench is worldwide
    SOCOM42 and RedLion like this.

RedLion and Annie like this.

Sponsored Links