Bigly Motorvoter Crime in CA
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Bigly Motorvoter Crime in CA within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Certainly would account for all of Orange County being turned blue in 2018. Foreign hack from Croatia, changing votes at a high level, illegals voting ...

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By RedLion
  • 2 Post By Sasquatch
  • 2 Post By RedLion

Thread: Bigly Motorvoter Crime in CA

Certainly would account for all of Orange County being turned blue in 2018. Foreign hack from Croatia, changing votes at a high level, illegals voting among other crimes.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...er_system.html
    Camel923 likes this.

Super Moderator

I've been watching this unfold and it boils my blood. Alex Padilla and his ilk should be in jail, if not hanged for crimes against the state.

Between ballot harvesting, illegals being allowed/encouraged to vote and the rigged motor voter the Dems have secured themselves a super majority in Sacramento that allows them to do whatever they want. CA is no longer a Repiblic but a dictatorship.

The Dems here cry about Trump being an authoritarian when it is them acting in that roll. With it happening here there is no reason to believe it is any different in any other Liberal run state. And with the bogus collusion crap they are trying to do it at a Federal level.

I wish Trump would send in the National Guard to take our state back from the Communists that have taken it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RedLion and Camel923 like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    I've been watching this unfold and it boils my blood. Alex Padilla and his ilk should be in jail, if not hanged for crimes against the state.

Between ballot harvesting, illegals being allowed/encouraged to vote and the rigged motor voter the Dems have secured themselves a super majority in Sacramento that allows them to do whatever they want. CA is no longer a Repiblic but a dictatorship.

The Dems here cry about Trump being an authoritarian when it is them acting in that roll. With it happening here there is no reason to believe it is any different in any other Liberal run state. And with the bogus collusion crap they are trying to do it at a Federal level.

I wish Trump would send in the National Guard to take our state back from the Communists that have taken it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I did read an article a couple months ago that was about CA being court ordered to remove over 1.5 millions voters from their rolls. My understanding were that a large number of these voters were dead, but continued to vote for Democrats. Dems can not win any significant election, certainly no national election without cheating. Unfortunately CA, NY and IL are the states with the biggest dem voter fraud. Conservatives in MN are trying to get a the state to make public the amount of voter fraud in MN. The state has been refusing to show the data, as it must be significant. It has gotten to the point where a current lawsuit is expected to force MN to make the information public.
    Sasquatch and Camel923 like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Because they can not sin without cheating they can not fathom their opponents being able to do so. That explains the shock of theMueller report finding nothing andthe despairationto find something. Yes
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Sponsored Links