FBI Breaks Up HomeGrown Islamic Terrorist Camp
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on FBI Breaks Up HomeGrown Islamic Terrorist Camp within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Hey @ Denton I thought you boys had this sector sealed off and patrolled regularly? A homegrown Islamic terrorist training camp was discovered in Alabama ...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: FBI Breaks Up HomeGrown Islamic Terrorist Camp

Super Moderator

Hey @Denton I thought you boys had this sector sealed off and patrolled regularly?

A homegrown Islamic terrorist training camp was discovered in Alabama recently.
    The property belongs to terrorist Siraj Wahhaj who was arrested at a camp in New Mexico.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...is-supporters/
    Denton and StratMaster like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Hey @Denton I thought you boys had this sector sealed off and patrolled regularly?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...is-supporters/
    The Feds acted.
    StratMaster and Sasquatch like this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    The Feds acted.
    So much more fun when the good ol' boys do it.
    Denton likes this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I bet there are Moore all over the country.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

It is coming. I feel it coming. It is not going to be pretty. It is going to be sad. They won't win, but they are going to make it extremely ugly. Keep your powder dry, boys!!!

Order up some targets and get to it.

https://shop.actiontarget.com/prodca...rio-terror.asp
    Boss Dog likes this.

when the Middle East blows and just ONE of these SOBs tries something >>>> you're going to see one of the most massive round-ups since the Japs and post Pearl Harbor ....

all those camps around the country are getting raided and every single person that ever came to the gate is getting hauled in >>> just takes a 911 to shut the yaps of the PCers long enough to do something ...
    Denton likes this.
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    when the Middle East blows and just ONE of these SOBs tries something >>>> you're going to see one of the most massive round-ups since the Japs and post Pearl Harbor ....

all those camps around the country are getting raided and every single person that ever came to the gate is getting hauled in >>> just takes a 911 to shut the yaps of the PCers long enough to do something ...
    Sad thing is we did it after Pearl Harbor, . . . after 9/11 all we got is the TSA, . . . strip searching grannies in wheel chairs.

I really don't see an end to it until the civil war is over and the victors make a hard and fast rule that islam is not welcome here, . . . deport the whole lot of them, . . . and do a hard reset on Washington DC.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a veteran.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by dwight55 View Post
    deport the whole lot of them
    We should have never let them into this country in the first place. How do you discern a "good Islamic" from a "bad Islamic"? By how tight he wraps his turban? And even if the guy shows up with scads of documentation, how do we know he's not a "sleeper"?

I'm an America for Americans. It's not our goal to make the middle-east a suburb, but it's the job of government to protect our citizens. If the middle-east gets uppity over fewer passports into the USA, that's on them, not us.
    Denton, dwight55, SGG and 1 others like this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Quote Originally Posted by dwight55 View Post
    Sad thing is we did it after Pearl Harbor, . . . after 9/11 all we got is the TSA, . . . strip searching grannies in wheel chairs.

I really don't see an end to it until the civil war is over and the victors make a hard and fast rule that islam is not welcome here, . . . deport the whole lot of them, . . . and do a hard reset on Washington DC.

May God bless,
    Dwight

there was more done than just the TSA after 911 >>> the whole focus overseas made a right turn to the ME overnite - and one of the major reasons why the US hasn't been hit again vs alllll over Europe, Asia and even Africa ...

Billy Bob Clinton only gets dinged for continuing his whoring into the Oval Office >>>> 911 and the entire mess in the ME at that time was alllll on Billy Bob - likewise the current shithole situation is on Obammy's golf vacation administration ....

all the DNC Jew haters are going to get royally butt screwed when the Muslims pull US attacks blindly - like they do currently around the world - everyone and anybody is a target regardless of religion and nationality ...
    Last edited by Illini Warrior; 05-13-2019 at 07:56 AM.
    Denton and youngridge like this.
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links