FBI Breaks Up HomeGrown Islamic Terrorist Camp - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

FBI Breaks Up HomeGrown Islamic Terrorist Camp

This is a discussion on FBI Breaks Up HomeGrown Islamic Terrorist Camp within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by watcher So the fbi found one of their camps...How about the rest?? Where'd that chart come from?...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: FBI Breaks Up HomeGrown Islamic Terrorist Camp

  1. #21
    Super Moderator


    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,827
    Quote Originally Posted by watcher View Post
    So the fbi found one of their camps...How about the rest??
    Where'd that chart come from?

  2. #22
    Super Moderator


    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,827
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    We should have never let them into this country in the first place. How do you discern a "good Islamic" from a "bad Islamic"? By how tight he wraps his turban? And even if the guy shows up with scads of documentation, how do we know he's not a "sleeper"?

    I'm an America for Americans. It's not our goal to make the middle-east a suburb, but it's the job of government to protect our citizens. If the middle-east gets uppity over fewer passports into the USA, that's on them, not us.
    How do you discern a "good Islamic" from a "bad Islamic" you ask? By their numbers. If there's only a few, they "good", then after there's a whole bunch of them, enough to take over, start Sharia Law, they "bad", very bad.
    NewRiverGeorge and dwight55 like this.

  3. #23
    Super Moderator


    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,827
    @Denton , did you say you guys covered this story on the "Denton and Sasquatch Show?" ? Not sure if I understood correctly. If so, which episode?
    Denton likes this.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements
     

  5. #24
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    259
    There are some remote (and quite beautiful) places here that could easily house a camp like that. There have been rumors of activity like that here but with as many good ol' boys roaming the hills, anyone that didn't fit the "norm" would be sorely out of place...and most likely be dealt with accordingly.
    Last edited by NewRiverGeorge; 05-16-2019 at 07:29 AM.
    Lamentations 3:22 KJV
    It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.

  6. #25
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    3,609
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    How do you discern a "good Islamic" from a "bad Islamic" you ask? By their numbers. If there's only a few, they "good", then after there's a whole bunch of them, enough to take over, start Sharia Law, they "bad", very bad.
    Overall, I agree with your statement. I believe there are many little cabal groups all over America that are plotting for our overthrow.

    However, you also have to recognize "the lone nut" syndrome. Think of Lee Harvey Oswald and his ilk. There have been several nuts who wire themselves with C-4 and walk into a mosque or church and set themselves ablaze.

    Wherever and whenever possible, my wife and I both carry. I pretty much dress like a slob anyway, so having my shirttails out is nothing. I also have a gray jean vest I use just for the deeper pockets. And while my wife is a teacher, when on her own time she packs that 360PD she stole from me.

    I find that a bit odd, however. I have many of the finest switchblades made. I have offered her anyone she chooses, since I believe in "fending tools." You might be grabbed in places like the mall where it's impossible to keep everyone away from you at the 21 foot mark. A quick slash with your off-side hand will back up an attacker up allowing for a cleaner draw of your handgun.

    If you pull up the Blade HQ page, look for their treatise on Boker automatics. I believe they are the leading edge of the genre, and how they make such a fine product at such low prices baffles both me and the sellers.

    https://www.bladehq.com/cat--Side-Op...Automatics--40
    Last edited by The Tourist; 05-16-2019 at 07:44 AM.
    Annie likes this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

  7. #26
    Super Moderator


    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,827
    @The Tourist yeah, I know. It's a pity those dang crazy Muslims are hell bent on blowing themselves up all over the place. But there's no way to prevent that 100% here in the US of A. We can prevent Sharia Law if we stop letting them in legally though.

  8. #27
    Super Moderator


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    20,091
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    @Denton , did you say you guys covered this story on the "Denton and Sasquatch Show?" ? Not sure if I understood correctly. If so, which episode?
    We didn't touch on that in the last show? I know I had it pulled up.
    Getting old isn't for the weak-kneed.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

  9. #28
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    3,609
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    @The Tourist yeah, I know. It's a pity those dang crazy Muslims are hell bent on blowing themselves up all over the place. But there's no way to prevent that 100% here in the US of A. We can prevent Sharia Law if we stop letting them in legally though.
    I think this condition is the reason that I do not trust crowds anymore. If American people gather, will we catch a guy with a "wire under his jacket" in time to stop him or flee the scene? And even if a dozen of his ventilate him all the back to Allah, will he have enough strength left to punch the button and kill us all?

    If these attempts were solely located in high population centers I could understand the drive. But it's not always in New York or somewhere in California. Some of these places are just average towns, with nothing really of situational value. We can't even breathe a sigh of relief if the terrorism happens in Europe, we might be the next area soon.

    Laugh if you want, but another of my fears is seeing a "wire" under a guy's jacket, and confronting him--only to find it's a 'cable lock' for his bicycle...
    Annie likes this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

  10. #29
    Super Moderator


    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,827
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    I think this condition is the reason that I do not trust crowds anymore. If American people gather, will we catch a guy with a "wire under his jacket" in time to stop him or flee the scene? And even if a dozen of his ventilate him all the back to Allah, will he have enough strength left to punch the button and kill us all?

    If these attempts were solely located in high population centers I could understand the drive. But it's not always in New York or somewhere in California. Some of these places are just average towns, with nothing really of situational value. We can't even breathe a sigh of relief if the terrorism happens in Europe, we might be the next area soon.

    Laugh if you want, but another of my fears is seeing a "wire" under a guy's jacket, and confronting him--only to find it's a 'cable lock' for his bicycle...
    They seem to be found of blowing themselves up--for the most part--in Catholic churches, sad to say.

  11. #30
    Super Moderator


    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,827
    Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    We didn't touch on that in the last show? I know I had it pulled up.
    Getting old isn't for the weak-kneed.
    Is it possible I missed it, or that part of it? What was the number? @Sasquatch ?
    Denton likes this.

 

 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-26-2016, 10:36 AM
  2. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-13-2015, 09:25 PM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-23-2015, 09:52 AM
  4. Recent Prison Breaks in Middle East Part of Larger Plot
    By Balian8910 in forum Political News and Topics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-10-2013, 01:11 PM
  5. Gold bar credit card sized, Breaks into peices to trade for when the SHTF
    By Anthony in forum Economic, Precious Metals, Investing, Finance
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-01-2013, 06:47 PM
Back to Top