FBI Breaks Up HomeGrown Islamic Terrorist Camp - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

FBI Breaks Up HomeGrown Islamic Terrorist Camp

This is a discussion on FBI Breaks Up HomeGrown Islamic Terrorist Camp within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; On the bright side a bunch of goat fornicating assholes in Kentucky are headed to jail too! https://lex18.com/news/covering-kent...for-hire-plot/...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: FBI Breaks Up HomeGrown Islamic Terrorist Camp

On the bright side a bunch of goat fornicating assholes in Kentucky are headed to jail too! https://lex18.com/news/covering-kent...for-hire-plot/
    Denton likes this.

While we are talking about these law breaking terrorist and illegals and junk...tell me why someone that chases a kid in a park in Kentucky with a Machete is called a "KENTUCKY MAN" Does this look like a "KENTUCKY MAN" to you guys?? https://lex18.com/news/2019/05/13/ke...-year-old-boy/
    Denton likes this.

I'm confused on how a guy named "Esteban Portugues" is considered a 'Kentucky Man.' It appears to me he's actually a Mexican Hombre.

This is the trouble with political correctness. It doesn't matter if the guy illegally crossed the border, used a machete or simply got arrested for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. That reporter had better find a Kentucky birth certificate or amend his prose.
    Denton and stevekozak like this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Find one they have many more more. It is how they work.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    I'm confused on how a guy named "Esteban Portugues" is considered a 'Kentucky Man.' It appears to me he's actually a Mexican Hombre.

This is the trouble with political correctness. It doesn't matter if the guy illegally crossed the border, used a machete or simply got arrested for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. That reporter had better find a Kentucky birth certificate or amend his prose.

hardly an accident that the media IDs someone in the broadest terms possible to avoid tripping liberal agenda tripwires ...
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    there was more done than just the TSA after 911 >>> the whole focus overseas made a right turn to the ME overnite - and one of the major reasons why the US hasn't been hit again vs alllll over Europe, Asia and even Africa .......................
    I have no doubt Billy Bob and Obummer were both lax concerning rag heads, . . . with Obummer cheering em on, . . .

But the Bush presidency, . . . all of congress, . . . and the 9 justices seemingly did nothing, . . . or at least nothing visible.

ALL immigrants need to be seriously vetted, . . . and if there is ANY DOUBT, they need to get the boot. That is the way it is done in all of our major universities producing the top engineers, doctors, lawyers, bankers, etc. . . . as well as the military.

If that black rag head from Minnesota had talked to half the chief petty officers and 1st sgts I've known in my life in the same manner she has on the tube or the slut from Michigan, . . . the resulting scene would not have been pretty, . . . to say the least.

I'm sorry, . . . Illini Warrior, . . . you may have a bunch deeper info pit than I have, . . . but I'm also very much put out with the direction the rag heads and taco benders are taking our country, . . . and most all of those except Trump and Pence seem to be OK with it.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    stevekozak likes this.
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a veteran.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Refugee cities and high welfare subsidized communities are usually hot spots too. Not only do they plot, the government essentially pays them to do it. Look up the Somalian Daycare Fraud in Minneapolis.....no National attention on that. Hard tax dollars wasted. But damn let’s see if Trump colluded with Russia daily and take everyone’s OPINION on it and try to bend facts to fit the liberal agenda.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Denton and dwight55 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by dwight55 View Post
    I have no doubt Billy Bob and Obummer were both lax concerning rag heads, . . . with Obummer cheering em on, . . .

But the Bush presidency, . . . all of congress, . . . and the 9 justices seemingly did nothing, . . . or at least nothing visible.

ALL immigrants need to be seriously vetted, . . . and if there is ANY DOUBT, they need to get the boot. That is the way it is done in all of our major universities producing the top engineers, doctors, lawyers, bankers, etc. . . . as well as the military.

If that black rag head from Minnesota had talked to half the chief petty officers and 1st sgts I've known in my life in the same manner she has on the tube or the slut from Michigan, . . . the resulting scene would not have been pretty, . . . to say the least.

I'm sorry, . . . Illini Warrior, . . . you may have a bunch deeper info pit than I have, . . . but I'm also very much put out with the direction the rag heads and taco benders are taking our country, . . . and most all of those except Trump and Pence seem to be OK with it.

May God bless,
    Dwight

????? - it took Bush Jr exactly 48 hours - to bomb the everliving hell out of Hussain's radar and anti-aircraft batteries that were targeting US & British planes enforcing the No Fly Zone >>>> Billy Bob ignored the situation for 8 years and subjected the AFs to unwarranted danger almost every single day ....

What more do you want done after 911? - locked up everyone with even a sniff of camel dung and blew up half of the Middle East - and then kicked Hussain's azz when he tried to keep pulling his tough guy bluff act .....
    SOCOM42 likes this.
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

As I have stated, during the early 1960s I saw the Tom Tryon movie called "The Cardinal." By my mid teens my family went through areas of Mississippi and Alabama as we toured the Gulf Coast. I must admit, I was scared to death a bunch of "nightriders" would materialize near our motel. We did, in fact, see one smoldering cross on the edge of town as we left.

Here's my take. If this "Kentucky Man" has a brain in his head I'd recommend he pull crimes on the northern/eastern coast where his ethnicity is feared. And frankly, with the way illegals infiltrate my country, my position on nightriders is changing.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

So the fbi found one of their camps...How about the rest??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FBI Breaks Up HomeGrown Islamic Terrorist Camp-tnia.png  

Agure Aut Mori

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links