Citizens Protecting Border Arrested!
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Citizens Protecting Border Arrested! within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-migrants.html So, you are bad and should be arrested if you try to protect your nation's border. Disgusting. Call me moronic, but why is the ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Citizens Protecting Border Arrested!

Super Moderator

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-migrants.html

So, you are bad and should be arrested if you try to protect your nation's border.

Disgusting.

Call me moronic, but why is the FBI doing this? Trump is the president.
    Slippy, Michael_Js and RedLion like this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Agree, I know that the alphabet agencies authority overlaps but wouldn't DHS be more appropriate? Did they have landowner permission to patrol the land next to the border? Wtf, you don't have the right to keep people off your property, esp. illegals?
    Slippy likes this.
    A wise man once said, "Never argue with an idiot, anyone watching will not know who is who".

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-migrants.html

So, you are bad and should be arrested if you try to protect your nation's border.

Disgusting.

Call me moronic, but why is the FBI doing this? Trump is the president.
    The FBI may officially report to the DOJ and upward to the Pres but it has become glaringly apparent that the FBI really does the work for the evil progressives in congress.
    Prepared One, Camel923 and Denton like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

And this morning FOX reports that Mexican troops on our side of the border drew arms, disarmed, and detained 2 of our national guard troops. This is supposed to be a common occurrence. Why? To create a diversion while the cartels smuggle in dope at a different point.

Time for Trump to send in regular army and patrol in sufficient numbers to stop this crap. Mexican troops on our side should be arrested. Disarmed, stripped of all equipment, and sent back over the line at the very least. Time to give the Mexican government a wake up call.

It's looking more and more like these ABC agencies have way to much power and are accountable to no one. Dangerous situation.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

read about this the other day >>> kind of figured the NM governor was going to make a fuss ...

get ready guys - here comes a confrontation across the entire southern border >>> citizen vs the FEDs - just to make a point >>>> the other militia groups that have been just scoping illegals will now start holding illegals at gun point ....
    Denton likes this.
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

So the FBI is arresting our citizens but not assisting in detaining illegals. Man this is f—ked up!
    Camel923, Prepared One and Slippy like this.

We pay tax dollars to support the deep state abusing we the people. Look at this and the Trump fake investigation did not convince you the the DOJ and FBI are not on the side of the average American. Time to start cutting abc agencies. Losing 10 percent of the 400 to 500 agencies we have would be unnoticeable to most. Time to clean house of these faceless bureaucrats that are not loyal to the constitution or the voting public. I am also tired of hearing how wonderful they are. Actions speak louder than words.
    Last edited by Camel923; 04-21-2019 at 01:08 PM.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Mexico has concerns about our citizens protecting the border??? Who the hell are they? They can't control their own population and cartel violence and yet they have deep concerns over illegal immigrants safety. They can kiss my ass

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1RW0N6
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

So the leader of the group was arrested for owning or possession of a gun and he is a convicted felon to which that’s against the law. US media outlets are quick to label the group racist I hope they get sandmaned.
    Denton and Deebo like this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links