Citizens Protecting Border Arrested! - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Citizens Protecting Border Arrested!

This is a discussion on Citizens Protecting Border Arrested! within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Denton You've been away for a long time. Glad to see you are still with us, friend. He was a felon. Did ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Citizens Protecting Border Arrested!

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    You've been away for a long time. Glad to see you are still with us, friend.

He was a felon. Did he serve his time? What was the felony?
    Did he have his rights restored?
    Obviously not if he was arrested for being in possession of a firearm.

Sorry, I have no sympathy for felons.
    Kauboy and bigwheel like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    Did he have his rights restored?
    Obviously not if he was arrested for being in possession of a firearm.

Sorry, I have no sympathy for felons.
    Felons. Easy to say. Two syllables.

I was arrested for "obstruction of government operations." Makes me sound like a really bad guy. Am I a bad guy?

Did he pay his debt?

Who is the bad guy? The guy who wants to protect our borders? Do you know who the feds are? They are the lackeys of the government we don't trust. Who is your ally?
    stevekozak likes this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

the gooberment is trying to squash this more active militia activity - and they aren't - they arrested this felon leader for his firearms possession - but - none of the other guys involved ....

I'd have a differing opinion if they would have arrested some of the righteous militia guys that have been scoping & reporting - and they decided to take some DIY action >>>> lots of those guys are former/active LEOs and/or military - biz people - righteous retirees with pride ....

you really don't want a questionable guy like this felon and his gang involved down there >>>> bad ju ju allll around - there's all kinds of potential activity that could be involved with people with questionable motives, morals and ethics ...
    Last edited by Illini Warrior; 04-22-2019 at 06:18 AM.
    Denton likes this.
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

The Good Cop

As a sober recovering alcoholic and member of AA, I have probably been around more felons than the average person will encounter in twenty lifetimes.
    While some seemed to be decent people, not a single one would I want to know where I live.
    Yeah, I’m prejudiced. For a good reason.
    Denton likes this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Felons. Easy to say. Two syllables.

I was arrested for "obstruction of government operations." Makes me sound like a really bad guy. Am I a bad guy?

Did he pay his debt?

Who is the bad guy? The guy who wants to protect our borders? Do you know who the feds are? They are the lackeys of the government we don't trust. Who is your ally?
    We have to go with what we know. This wasn't an innocent and honest guy trying to protect his country. This was a multi-conviction felon in possession of items he was not, by law, allowed to posses.
    We must learn to separate things appropriately.
    I support the man's cause, and the rest of his group who continue to follow through with their goals of protecting the border and helping out Border Patrol where they can. But I cannot agree that this man was arrested unjustly. At least not as the law sees it.

Yes, I support the full reinstatement of rights for people who have served their time and are set free. My wishes, however, are not yet codified and that makes them largely irrelevant as far as law enforcement is concerned. The law says he can't own a gun. Instead of fighting that law, he ignored that law. That lead to his arrest.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

So was this guy arrested because he was protecting the border (and the local Border Patrol or Local Law Enforcement did not like that) and the only real charge they could get him on was the fact that he being a felon was not allowed to possess firearms?

It appears that other members of his group were not arrested. Are they continuing their quest to protect the border? And is there a law against that?

Inquiring minds want to know...

Leader of armed group stopping migrants at U.S.-Mexico ...
    Denton and StratMaster like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    So was this guy arrested because he was protecting the border (and the local Border Patrol or Local Law Enforcement did not like that) and the only real charge they could get him on was the fact that he being a felon was not allowed to possess firearms?

It appears that other members of his group were not arrested. Are they continuing their quest to protect the border? And is there a law against that?

Inquiring minds want to know...

Leader of armed group stopping migrants at U.S.-Mexico ...

from what I've read the scoping & reporting teams are well placed and the Border Patrol/military know exactly where they are - they can eazily cross them off the FLIR type surveillance .... you start chasing illegals around and there's going to be trouble ....
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

So, After some digging, and OF COURSE the internet is always correct, It seems he was convicted of a fraud felony in 1986, also charged as a felon with a firearm in 2006, where he was "showing firearms to young children and flashing a badge that said "special officer" or some shaninigans.
    Also, says he stated he "speaks to Trump a lot, and is close to him", so they are painting him as a wacko.
    Turns out, I have been following him, under a different name..
    He may be a little off...
    Unknown. If he "was a felon with a gun" I truly feel sorry for him, as I was a felon, and could have been in trouble lots of time. Sorry @rice paddy daddy , I cant change your mind, with my one example of being a felon to get his gun rights back.
    I wont assume that any percentage of felons should get their guns back, because it wasn't easy, and the govt loves to "stack charges", to make it hard for good guys that made a bad choice or two to get their shit together. I guess YOU really got to want to get strait..
    Now, back to my "possibly crazy neighbor", I doubt seriously, that there could be TWO mistakes. From 1986 and 2006, but, there is enough time to get his rights back. My conviction was 2003, and I got my rights restored in 2018?
    Every state has different laws, and it goes by the state your convicted in.
    rice paddy daddy likes this.
    RIP Corporal BRADLEY COY 6/18/1992-10/24/2014

I don’t believe it is illegal to patrol the border as a citizen as long as you stay out of the border patrol and military’s way. Like stated above, his crew continues to do so and I’ve seen others on YouTube. They claim that border patrol appricates their help, but at the same time they can’t encourage what they are doing. I would hope that law abiding citizens (preferably armed) are paying attention to the border. Now we have what is being called “the mother of all caravans” coming to Mexico City and expected to arrive any day now. I believe this could easily overwhelm the personnel already down there since they are already being overwhelmed with the “humanitarian crises” taking place (which might not have not increased to the level it has had we gotten serious about the border sooner). These people know are situations and are taking advantage of the ones we are in (or at least their organizers are). I would hope more citizens would act as a second line of defense in this attack on our southern border.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links