SCOTUS rules on 'painless' execution - Page 6
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

SCOTUS rules on 'painless' execution

This is a discussion on SCOTUS rules on 'painless' execution within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Toefoot Go back and reread. You brought torture into the conversation when I was not advocating for it. You brought the word ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: SCOTUS rules on 'painless' execution

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Toefoot View Post
    Go back and reread. You brought torture into the conversation when I was not advocating for it. You brought the word revenge when no one spoke of it, you even mention the word joy when no joy was projected.

You have a narrative problem born out of being a little to self righteous in your wisdom. You did not even attempt to qualify your definition of the word torture within the context of capital punishment.

You may be a good man, someone to break bread with over a beer and enjoy conversation but please do not hang a narrative on me when none was expressed.
    Well, you didn't use the word torture but by suggesting the criminal die as did his victims, you are suggesting that.
    @Old SF Guy perfectly explained the weight such executions would be placed on the executioners. On top of that, it would be impractical for the state to tailor executions to the specific manner by which the victim was murdered.
    Kauboy likes this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Old SF Guy View Post
    And by the way....you come across as a condescending asshat sometimes.....Just saying....
    Sometimes I wear it well, when needed. Other times I am humbled.
    Come on you target for faraway laughter, Come on you stranger, you legend, you martyr, and shine....

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Well, you didn't use the word torture but by suggesting the criminal die as did his victims, you are suggesting that.
    @Old SF Guy perfectly explained the weight such executions would be placed on the executioners. On top of that, it would be impractical for the state to tailor executions to the specific manner by which the victim was murdered.
    And stand by my conviction. You shoot, get shot, you knife, get knifed, you strangle, hangman. The logistics is not complicated.
    Come on you target for faraway laughter, Come on you stranger, you legend, you martyr, and shine....

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Well I could see 100 molested kids, given 1000 BBs and a gun, each. Too deal with the molester.

Post that on social media for the creeps.

If you look at news, the Dems want pedohiles, Trannys, Don't know what I am?, to go to school with YOUR kids.

Think about that.

And the sick fers want that TAUGHT in schools. 2nd grade is a good time for the homos/trannys.

I am sorry about the moral decay of America, and Americans.
    Last edited by Mad Trapper; 04-04-2019 at 10:48 AM.
    Denton likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Toefoot View Post
    Go back and reread. You brought torture into the conversation when I was not advocating for it. You brought the word revenge when no one spoke of it, you even mention the word joy when no joy was projected.

You have a narrative problem born out of being a little to self righteous in your wisdom. You did not even attempt to qualify your definition of the word torture within the context of capital punishment.

You may be a good man, someone to break bread with over a beer and enjoy conversation but please do not hang a narrative on me when none was expressed.
    If the acts committed by the criminal upon their victims can be described as torture, and your wish is to have them suffer the same fate, by the transitive property, you are advocating torture.
    I hang nothing on you that you've not openly displayed for all to see.
    This isn't self-righteous. It's basic human reasoning. If A=B and B=C, then A=C.

Mis-characterizing me doesn't add anything to this discussion.
    Denton likes this.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Sponsored Links