Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Christchurch Mosque Shooter In Action

14K views 161 replies 29 participants last post by  Annie 
#1 · (Edited)
SORRY...LINK HAS BEEN REMOVED. WARNING !! No blurring.

#66 ·
Well, this shooting guarantees two things. A platform for AOC types to push their gun agenda, and a reprisal from our terrorist friends.

#67 ·
With one proviso. Did you ever see AOC on TV deposing a witness?

Recently I watched a brief snippet of her scathing, if not frightening, discourse. It was kind of like seeing a kid bargain for more ice cream. She posed her question, and confused the witness, who asked for clarification.

AOC just repeated the same question exactly to the letter. My guess is that the disposition lasted into the late night...

#73 · (Edited)
Islam is government, economics, religion and law in one package. If they can not obtain conquest by force (death, conversion or enslavement) then it is out breading non believers. As Islam becomes a larger part of the population demands for separate shiria courts occur then an Islamic Republic with only shiria.

Have no illusions, Islam means submit. Mohamed the caravan raider turned prophet preached the same tactics to advance Islam as one would in taking the spoils of a defeated caravan. Do with non believers as you wish. They do not count.

There are two basic groups. those that practice their religion as written and those who do not quite have that understanding but support the first group. For those whom dismiss this, take the time to read the Koran. It is a very different world view, alien to western thought. Remember traditional Muslim lands were once Christian.

Reactions: Slippy
#74 ·
Islam is government, economics, religion and law in one package. If they can not obtain conquest by force (death, conversion or enslavement) then it is out breading non believers. As Islam becomes a larger part of the population demands for separate shiria courts occur then an Islamic Republic with only shiria.

Have no illusions, Islam means submit. Mohamed the caravan raider turned prophet preached there same tactics to advance Islam as one would in taking the spoils of a defeated caravan. Do with non believers as you wish. They do not count.

There a two basic groups. those that practice their religion as written and those who do not quite have that understanding but support the first group.
Exactly

#100 ·
More harm than liberals? Fudds?

Agent provocateur.....

Not that I have a dog in the fight being a GOA and RMGO member but what I have read you come across as unstable and angry. Was this your goal?

Yes, the NRA has made some poor choices in the past but to equate this organization on the same level with today's liberals eroding 2A is rather dishonest.

After reading your post on several different threads I need to ask, why did you join this forum?

#106 ·
As many of you know, I ended a long term relationship with the NRA a few years ago and have voiced many a concern for their policies and criticize them regularly...but no way in hell has the NRA done the damage that the libtards and lame stream media has done to the 2nd A.

(Disclaimer; I think that @A Watchman has bought an NRA membership in my name...)

#113 ·
Ya' know, guys, we're supposed to be on the same side, sharing information to better us all.

Frankly, in reading the newest posts I'm wondering if something is in the water. If this is the new face of prepperforums, just tell me now. Lots of gun and knife forums at just the click of a mouse.

#131 ·
The NRA is the first group to officially support and defend the 2A for all people in USA. thats their legacy.
There are other groups, but not as well known as NRA
Regardless. The guy in NZ is a POS.

#135 ·
Actually Denton, I think its Apropos of the mind set of the Topic of this thread. Here we have a person, filled with righteous indignation, that everyone around them is so stupid and just don't see it the way they do....so obviously its on him to come up with a solution. That, if not an actual cause of the OP, certainly has a measure of truth in the execution of it.

I say ley it play out...and then maybe the unwashed masses who lurk can get an insight into how people get to that Point and why?

#138 ·
Boy, this thread sure went sideways fast!

Could somebody please help me out with a couple of definitions? I do not understand what a "cuck" or a "fudd" is and I cannot tell if our newest primadonna is just a really bad typist or if his communication skills are just that bad.

#143 ·
Boy, this thread sure went sideways fast!

Could somebody please help me out with a couple of definitions? I do not understand what a "cuck" or a "fudd" is and I cannot tell if our newest primadonna is just a really bad typist or if his communication skills are just that bad.
Words used by NPCs.

#145 ·
You notice how they immediately went to the lowest common denominator. The agenda. The fact that muslim ideology is now protected, and to get the guns. Though they may have been innocents and their ideology is not, this goes beyond a simple mass shooting. The powers that be will use this to every advantage to advance their political agenda. There will be more to come.

Reactions: Inor and Denton
#149 ·
Who should oppose me? There will be no opposition! Seems I have heard this before.

Reactions: Denton
#158 ·
Hey, @Denton, do you have time to baby sit the little twit?
I'm headed to bed.

#162 ·
Muslims have big families....Get busy you young guys!

And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

1And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.