"Deep Fakes" Are Coming - Page 4
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

"Deep Fakes" Are Coming

This is a discussion on "Deep Fakes" Are Coming within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Jim's Rant For The Day. What If . . . In yesterday’s report Barr Disputes Major Horowitz Finding Based On Durham, CIA Evidence , it ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree93Likes

Thread: "Deep Fakes" Are Coming

Jim's Rant For The Day. What If . . .

In yesterday’s report Barr Disputes Major Horowitz Finding Based On Durham, CIA Evidence, it is suggested that the FISA report that was expected in May was held up because Horowitz may not have been aware of the exculpatory evidence deliberately left out of the FISA report and thus Horowitz may have reached the wrong conclusion of no foul play by the government agents.

This implies that the FISA report was held up waiting for Durham’s criminal investigation report to be completed and fill in the missing piece of the exculpatory evidence, right?

Being a criminal investigation, it comes with indictments, right? And being criminal indictments, it does not have to be approved by those charged with indictments, right?

So what if early this morning or tomorrow morning Durham’s criminal investigation report is released ahead of the FISA report! That would force the news cameras onto that story and away from the sham impeachment hearing that nobody will watch anyway. And that will put extreme pressure on the thirty-three Democrats Congressmen that are the swing votes, as now they cannot support the sham if its leaders are under indictments for Treason, right?

What if it happens today or tomorrow before anyone famous dies before December 9th? What if it all plays out like this? Wouldn't it be nice?
    ActionJackson likes this.
    Our Survival Group Website: Hidden Content

Bump the thread as "I feel" a deep fake or two directed to assault Trump on the way soon....

As deceptive as the current MSM is it won't take much of a leap to present "deep fake" videos and audios as "truth." Modern "journalism" is synonymous with outright lying!!!
    inceptor, RedLion and Michael_Js like this.
    "The Duty Of A True Patriot Is To Protect His Country From Its Government"
    ~Thomas Paine~

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Thats the reason I dont believe anything I read..hear about or see.

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    Thats the reason I dont believe anything I read..hear about or see.
    I currently get most of my news from independent sources but I will watch Tucker Carlson on Fox and I'll watch One America News. On occasion, I watch Newsmax but they like to feature "No Spin" Bill O'Reilly who's a pompous ass, know-it-all. He oozes arrogance. There are a number of YouTubers who present the truth as well. I like the Daily Caller and several others. I also like the Unz Review and American Renaissance.
    Last edited by ActionJackson; 09-14-2020 at 03:09 PM.
    RedLion likes this.
    "The Duty Of A True Patriot Is To Protect His Country From Its Government"
    ~Thomas Paine~

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Sponsored Links