"Deep Fakes" Are Coming - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

"Deep Fakes" Are Coming

This is a discussion on "Deep Fakes" Are Coming within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by StratMaster “Did you really think we want those laws observed?" said Dr. Ferris. "We want them to be broken. You'd better get ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: "Deep Fakes" Are Coming

Quote Originally Posted by StratMaster View Post
    “Did you really think we want those laws observed?" said Dr. Ferris. "We want them to be broken. You'd better get it straight that it's not a bunch of boy scouts you're up against... We're after power and we mean it... There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Who wants a nation of law-abiding citizens? What's there in that for anyone? But just pass the kind of laws that can neither be observed nor enforced or objectively interpreted – and you create a nation of law-breakers – and then you cash in on guilt. Now that's the system, Mr. Reardon, that's the game, and once you understand it, you'll be much easier to deal with.”

― Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
    ^^^ Post of the Day right there boys and girls. ^^^
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Quote Originally Posted by A Watchman View Post
    Figures …. I have long suspected you of being the most handsome, intelligent, strongest and most attractive mod here at PF.
    As Slippy would say …. ain't that the shits!
    Denton and Slippy like this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    SEE! I KNEW IT ALL ALONG!

This is a DAMN DATING SITE!!!!!!!
    @Inor owes me 5 bucks!
    If I were a homo I wouldn't date any of you cretins.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    SEE! I KNEW IT ALL ALONG!

This is a DAMN DATING SITE!!!!!!!
    @Inor owes me 5 bucks!
    And it's a homo dating sight at that! And to think, I came here for the booze and women. Damn!
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Trisexuals triple their chances for a date on Saturday night.

Quote Originally Posted by StratMaster View Post
    “Did you really think we want those laws observed?" said Dr. Ferris. "We want them to be broken. You'd better get it straight that it's not a bunch of boy scouts you're up against... We're after power and we mean it... There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Who wants a nation of law-abiding citizens? What's there in that for anyone? But just pass the kind of laws that can neither be observed nor enforced or objectively interpreted — and you create a nation of law-breakers — and then you cash in on guilt. Now that's the system, Mr. Reardon, that's the game, and once you understand it, you'll be much easier to deal with.”

― Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
    Very good, and so true, and that quote is reminiscent of The Screwtape Letters. But totalitarians have always thought like devils, and that is what they become.
    At the present America is combating some devils, like Miss Alexandria Cortez.
    She is a wolf in sheep's clothing, and she is after power, pure and simple. There is something inside of her, that is a ravening wolf--- and the pretty face, does not fool me.
    "Deep Fakes" Are Coming-cortez...1_ax5hmtbplequmtxfmnfi8q.jpeg
    https://medium.com/people-for-the-re...z-8ac5f1a1892a
    Last edited by MisterMills357; 02-02-2019 at 09:18 AM.
    Inor, Denton and Prepared One like this.
    A DECLARATION OF THE RIGHTS OF THE INHABITANTS OF THE COMMONWEALTH, OR STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA:: [Pennsylvaia was a very different place then, just look at Philly today, compared to 1776 AD.]
    [And it is regrettable that their original confrontational ways, about how government should work, has been lost.]

VI. That those who are employed in the legislative and executive business of the State, may be restrained from oppression, the people have a right, at such periods as they may think proper, to reduce their public officers to a private station, and supply the vacancies by certain and regular elections.
    [Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    If I were a homo I wouldn't date any of you cretins.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    And it's a homo dating sight at that! And to think, I came here for the booze and women. Damn!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    Ha, ha, ha! Funny! I will bet that there are liberal trolls bursting into flames right now, when they read that. That is real humor, and whoever hates it can burn in Hell, I like it.
    Denton and Prepared One like this.
    A DECLARATION OF THE RIGHTS OF THE INHABITANTS OF THE COMMONWEALTH, OR STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA:: [Pennsylvaia was a very different place then, just look at Philly today, compared to 1776 AD.]
    [And it is regrettable that their original confrontational ways, about how government should work, has been lost.]

VI. That those who are employed in the legislative and executive business of the State, may be restrained from oppression, the people have a right, at such periods as they may think proper, to reduce their public officers to a private station, and supply the vacancies by certain and regular elections.
    [Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    I've heard, they try anything???
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Bump.....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links