"Deep Fakes" Are Coming - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

"Deep Fakes" Are Coming

This is a discussion on "Deep Fakes" Are Coming within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; I can definitely see a well crafted deep fake by lefties like a couple of days before the 2020 election in which it shows Trump ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: "Deep Fakes" Are Coming

I can definitely see a well crafted deep fake by lefties like a couple of days before the 2020 election in which it shows Trump voicing plans to betray European countries for Russia or some bragging about sexually assaulting a woman'/women.

This was the theme of Schwarzenegger's "Running Man." The government wanted to silence him, and they manipulated the footage of him on camera, the entire country hated him.

I'm surprised it took this long for the libtards to watch the movie...
    RedLion and StratMaster like this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    This was the theme of Schwarzenegger's "Running Man." The government wanted to silence him, and they manipulated the footage of him on camera, the entire country hated him.

I'm surprised it took this long for the libtards to watch the movie...
    Yep a good example. The "Butcher of Bakersfield"
    The Tourist likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

It is an old Communist and Nazi technique, just make it up and fabricate it. With computers and the web, it will be easy to make a lie that everyone believes.
    We are in dangerous times, and it makes me nervous.

"Show me the man and I will show you the crime."
    Beria

Beria targeted “the man” first, then proceeded to find or fabricate a crime. Beria’s modus operandi was to presume the man guilty, and fill in the blanks later.

For more on that:
    https://www.oxfordeagle.com/2018/05/...you-the-crime/
    Last edited by MisterMills357; 02-01-2019 at 02:29 PM.
    StratMaster and Smitty901 like this.
    A DECLARATION OF THE RIGHTS OF THE INHABITANTS OF THE COMMONWEALTH, OR STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA:: [Pennsylvaia was a very different place then, just look at Philly today, compared to 1776 AD.]
    [And it is regrettable that their original confrontational ways, about how government should work, has been lost.]

VI. That those who are employed in the legislative and executive business of the State, may be restrained from oppression, the people have a right, at such periods as they may think proper, to reduce their public officers to a private station, and supply the vacancies by certain and regular elections.
    [Hidden Content

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by A Watchman View Post
    Figures …. I have long suspected you of manipulating what I say here on PF.
    Oh that's easy. Re-read post #9
    By the way, @A Watchman , @Denton has been in love with you since he(?) read your intro post. You two should meet!
    Last edited by Sasquatch; 02-01-2019 at 06:32 PM. Reason: Because Denton is stupid
    Slippy, Denton, A Watchman and 1 others like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    By the way, @A Watchman , I have been in love with you since I read your intro post. Let’s meet!
    I suspected as much.
    A Watchman likes this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

CNN will have a blast with this. Of course they have been editing video and audio to give misrepresentations for years already Leaving parts out , stop and restarting at key points ect. This just takes it to a new level a lot easier.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    By the way, @A Watchman , I have been in love with you since I read your intro post. Let’s meet!
    SEE! I KNEW IT ALL ALONG!

This is a DAMN DATING SITE!!!!!!!
    @Inor owes me 5 bucks!
    StratMaster, Inor, Denton and 3 others like this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by sasquatch View Post
    oh that's easy. Re-read post #9
    by the way, @a watchman , @denton has been in love with you since he(?) read your intro post. You two should meet!
    fake new! Conspiracy! Call alex jones!
    A Watchman and Prepared One like this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMills357 View Post
    It is an old Communist and Nazi technique, just make it up and fabricate it. With computers and the web, it will be easy to make a lie that everyone believes.
    We are in dangerous times, and it makes me nervous.

"Show me the man and I will show you the crime."
    Beria

Beria targeted “the man” first, then proceeded to find or fabricate a crime. Beria’s modus operandi was to presume the man guilty, and fill in the blanks later.

For more on that:
    https://www.oxfordeagle.com/2018/05/...you-the-crime/
    “Did you really think we want those laws observed?" said Dr. Ferris. "We want them to be broken. You'd better get it straight that it's not a bunch of boy scouts you're up against... We're after power and we mean it... There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Who wants a nation of law-abiding citizens? What's there in that for anyone? But just pass the kind of laws that can neither be observed nor enforced or objectively interpreted – and you create a nation of law-breakers – and then you cash in on guilt. Now that's the system, Mr. Reardon, that's the game, and once you understand it, you'll be much easier to deal with.”

― Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
    Inor, Denton, Smitty901 and 1 others like this.
    "It Can't be fixed".
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links