Florida Bank Shooting - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Florida Bank Shooting

This is a discussion on Florida Bank Shooting within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; So, millions of people are on SSTI meds, and I took some for a year, I AM NOT A murderer. Blame the person, not the ...

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree268Likes

Thread: Florida Bank Shooting

So, millions of people are on SSTI meds, and I took some for a year, I AM NOT A murderer.
    Blame the person, not the gun, not the medication. THE PERSON.
    StratMaster and Slippy like this.
    RIP Corporal BRADLEY COY 6/18/1992-10/24/2014

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    Good luck with that!
    Annie, you're going to find this incredibly hard to believe, but most bikers don't like some people. I know, I know, most of America loves us. For example, I'm always first at the cafe' for coffee. I could walk in last, and barista manager, runs to get my coffee, she hands it to me, refuses to take my money and always ends with a loving salutation of, "Here's you coffee, now go!

Ya' know, I could feel the love just typing that.

Frankly, I don't like know-it-alls, which is why I do not like The Repressor. If I don't know about something, I ask questions. Yesterday RedLion and I had a debate. He brought up some salient points, and after the exchange I rightly said that he had won, and convinced me. No one knows everything. Bikes I know, knives I know, but I still have to ask my wife what setting we wash blue jeans upon in the clothes-washer. When she was sick, she got into a chair in the kitchen, and walked me through cooking dinner. She rested, and I learned a skill.

I cannot work on my 1997 F-150. I never learned about fuel injection.
    Last edited by The Tourist; 01-24-2019 at 10:22 AM.
    Deebo, Renec, Annie and 2 others like this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

It takes STRENGTH to admit weakness.
    Denton, Renec, Annie and 1 others like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Deebo View Post
    So, millions of people are on SSTI meds, and I took some for a year, I AM NOT A murderer.
    Blame the person, not the gun, not the medication. THE PERSON.
    Now, you're being silly. The drugs were NEVER the issue. Deebo, Are you a

1) A white male

2) Between 18 and 40

3) History of being on drugs beginning at an early age - maybe starting with Ritalin or Adderall

4) Have the police been to your house more than twice in a 12 month period

5) Can people say this about you, as they did our current shooter:

"Alex Gerlach told WSBT-TV, in South Bend, Indiana, that Xaver “for some reason always hated people and wanted everybody to die.”

He got kicked out of school for having a dream that he killed everybody in his class, and he’s been threatening this for so long, and he’s been having dreams about it and everything,” she said. “Every single person I’ve told has not taken it seriously, and it’s very unfortunate that it had to come to this
    .”

https://www.foxnews.com/us/motive-un...victims-police

If you fit that profile, you don't need a gun. You need to be in protective custody. When we KNOW that an individual is, most likely, going to commit an act of violence, we have a duty to act. The treatment must be appropriate to the condition. Whether you take SSRIs is irrelevant, but then maybe not if you're trying to be serious. Shame on you for misrepresenting my posts.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Deebo View Post
    It takes STRENGTH to admit weakness.
    It takes courage to admit that you cannot comprehend what others are telling you? Do YOU have that courage?

Quote Originally Posted by The Resister View Post
    It takes courage to admit that you cannot comprehend what others are telling you? Do YOU have that courage?
    Didn't I just say "I cant comprehend your argument", it was early and I was on my first cup of coffee.
    And, the quote about strength to admit weakness was directed at @The Tourist .
    Frankly, too much thought is taken trying to even think on your level. I am not happy, but I CANT spend my time trying to understand you..
    Good day, AMIGO.

@Deebo, I thank you, and I understood who it was sent to instantly.

Now, The Repressor tries to act and write in a learned, uptown style. Yet, he cannot discern a few lines of text and the flow of a debate in a forum.

I'm waiting for him to debate Cricket or Denton, until the bitter end, two combatants walk in, one comes out.
    Deebo likes this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Quote Originally Posted by Chipper View Post
    Reason why I will no longer go into a bank unarmed. It's concealed and what they don't know won't matter.
    None of my local banks restrict concealed carry.
    I love smaller Texas towns.
    StratMaster and stevekozak like this.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

The murderer killed five people in the bank from what I understand. I did not read anything about survivors. The murderer called the police to tell them he had shot people inside the bank. If all of this is true it is clear the crime was not a robbery but instead an intentional mass shooting carried out on a soft target (gun free zone). If true the next thing we should ask is if the gunman had already opened fire why did the law enforcement spend so much time trying to get him to surrender knowing he had already opened fire on the people inside the bank? Would any of the victims survived if they had received medical attention earlier? The gunman did not want to die or he would not have surrendered so he must of wanted his five minutes of fame. Maybe I am missing something but if what I have read is correct it appears that the idiot wanted to be famous.
    Deebo and stevekozak like this.

True @luminaughty , but remember, we are only told what "the news tells us", In this case, I do believe your right.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links