Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

63% Of Illegals Use Welfare

17K views 273 replies 21 participants last post by  Denton 
#1 ·
in the U.S. with 70% using it after being in the U.S. for 10 years.....

Census confirms: 63 percent of 'non-citizens' on welfare, 4.6 million households
In a new analysis of the latest numbers, from 2014, 63 percent of non-citizens are using a welfare program, and it grows to 70 percent for those here 10 years or more, confirming another concern that once immigrants tap into welfare, they don't get off it.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/census-confirms-63-percent-of-non-citizens-on-welfare-4-6-million-households

All part of the lefty globalist elite's plan to replace American citizens with whoever they can have as slaves. The following article hits the nail on the head.....

Is globalism the new feudalism?
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/12/is_globalism_the_new_feudalism.html

#2 ·
Money, and most of all power. They want all of it and will have it, once they have the guns.

#4 ·
I hear a lot of leftists who claim illegals contribute to the local economies even though they do not pay taxes.

Then I read reports like this.

Recently read a report saying Social Security is in big trouble as in 2010 we fell to the 2.8 workers to 1 beneficiaries and it is projected to fall even further. Note: in order to be viable there has to be at a minimum 3 workers to every 1 beneficiary.

Meanwhile, you have these illegals not only not contributing, but also taking at the same time.

In short, we are running out of money.

#6 ·
I hear a lot of leftists who claim illegals contribute to the local economies even though they do not pay taxes.

Then I read reports like this.

Recently read a report saying Social Security is in big trouble as in 2010 we fell to the 2.8 workers to 1 beneficiaries and it is projected to fall even further. Note: in order to be viable there has to be at a minimum 3 workers to every 1 beneficiary.

Meanwhile, you have these illegals not only not contributing, but also taking at the same time.

In short, we are running out of money.
Another favorite lie of lefties is that illegals are more law-abiding then citizens, when the truth is the opposite.

#10 ·
I don't know about the gooberment side of the freebies >>>> but I know the church and civic free food pantries had to institute ID checks for local residency ...

it was mostly the ethnics, like the Hispanics, that had daily routes during the week hitting all the free pantries - and they'd load up the vehicles and everyone claimed a household portion ...

#12 · (Edited)
No shock there. More recipients, bigger budget needed, more people, bigger department, more prestigious inside the belt way. Should be cut and if sanctuary cities want to tax more for extra give always, let them. Watch how Many more Detroits are created.

#16 ·

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/census-confirms-63-percent-of-non-citizens-on-welfare-4-6-million-households

All part of the lefty globalist elite's plan to replace American citizens with whoever they can have as slaves. The following article hits the nail on the head.....

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/12/is_globalism_the_new_feudalism.html
After 10 years both legal and illegal immigrants are using welfare at a rate of 70% as stated in your link. It increases over time.

In a new analysis of the latest numbers, from 2014, 63 percent of non-citizens are using a welfare program, and it grows to 70 percent for those here 10 years or more, confirming another concern that once immigrants tap into welfare, they don't get off it.

#18 ·
Unless I have missed it, not one word spoken about this by the MSM.

#19 ·

Don't like to sound like a broken record, but the article deals with "non-citizens." Our laws need to be changed to reflect that if a person cannot afford to be here and provide for themselves, maybe their so - called legal status should be changed to deportable alien.

#28 ·
I'd love a wall as much as anyone. That is, if the illegals would look at the wall (read the sign in nine different languages) and then walk home. My thinking has changed.

As you know, a small cadre' of illegals tried to crash the barrier and enter the USA forcefully. We used tear gas, and the matter ended. But will it be the same next time?

What if four times the number try to run over our police and soldiers. We can all imagine what's going to happen.

To paraphrase Leonidas, "Soros, may you live forever..."

#64 ·
Guys, to clarify the English word, this is a "forum." It is designed for an exchange of ideas. It is not a gladiator pit.

Let's pretend that I posted a remark, and Annie told me that such discourse violated forum rules. I would either apologize and delete the post, or re-write my angle using terms adhering to the rules.

And as I have found through years of research, I think wise-guys can neither use correct verbiage to debate or fight. They just hide behind their mom's computer and troll away.

Now, I have found the nicest people to be in my commercial side of the aisle, the cutlery industry. I would love to find a collector who openly disagrees with a slant I have taken and then open a debate. You would find no threatening, no harassment and no belittling. My guess is that after a few exchanges we would become friends.

#66 ·
That is why I keep repeating that some of the things people say to me are things they absolutely would not, under any circumstances, say to my face. The accusations and name calling could, most likely, be avoided if the person would ask questions instead of making false assumptions and treating it like it were fact.

Sometimes I have to call people out on what used to be the constitutionalists side. It does not mean I do not understand the problem; I simply disagree with the tactics, rhetoric and strategies. It becomes even more relevant when we can look at voting results and see the percentages by which the right is winning. Now we're down to barely squeaking by less than one percent of the vote AND if the elections were decided by those 18 to 40 years of age, the left would win.

When I was a young boy, if you said some of the things that people say on these boards, it would be referred to as fighting words. In public, at least in Georgia, it still constitutes fighting words, and gives rise to a defense should someone knock your teeth out for initiating such a fight. When we had public meetings, we had open mic both before and after the meetings. People NEVER gave me flak or publicly disagreed, but once they got home and were in the privacy of their bedroom and able to post anonymously, they posted some of the same crap you see on these boards. They might even be some of the same people. But I tell them if it is personal, we have PM. All they have to do is tell a person to name the time and the place.

It's easier to gang up on people though and avoid a serious conversation. Ten paragraphs is a wall of text and some people would be better suited to Twitter. The fact that my stalker posing as a "random guy with a military background" played some of you is ample reason for you to consider the fact that the truth may be more than two sentences and agreeing with the masses. If an individual is talking smack about me on the board, but does not follow through in PM and tell me to name the time and place, they cannot be taken seriously by any rational and intelligent human being. The banter and political jockeying does not unify any of us. It does not lead to understanding.

#75 ·
I have never had any formal mental health training or classes in psychiatry, but having spent 9 years as a "client" in the VA Mental Hygiene Department for PTSD, I have developed a 6th sense that tells me when someone should be on medication.
Or, is on medication and is not taking it as prescribed.

Just saying.

#77 ·
I can be one absurd, conceited, arrogant jackass when the mood (or a few bourbons) hits me (yes, you all agree, no need to chime in)... but I never had a big enough idea of myself to suspect someone would devote their time 24/7 following and challenging whatever tedious drivel/litany I was posting on the web. I'm just not that interesting (again, no need to chime in with agreement LOL).

#81 ·
I never had such a big idea of myself either, yet I have a stalker that is that dedicated. Not only does the guy follow me onto EVERY board I go on - he is now back to where he started, from which he was BANNED under the name Sarge7402. All you have to do is a little research. All you guys do is bitch about me. Yet you got played by a POS that never served a day in the service and you thanked him for something he didn't do and don't give me the opportunity to speak my piece.

It's great if you don't want to read what I write. Nobody is forcing you to read it. What is that makes you want to judge me? BTW, not only did you guys get played by a professional troll, his ego is so big that he got into a pissing match with a guy named watchman. The exchange went 650 + posts before I quit following it. So, all I see from these guys is go along to get along. And if there is anything more than that, Denton failed to articulate it. There is no commitment to preserve, protect and defend the First Amendment either?

I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'd fight to the death for your Right to say it.

#86 ·
I did not fight for you, my country, mom’s apple pie, or any of that other stuff.
I fought for my buddies.

If YOU had ever served in combat, you would understand this.

Now, let’s see how you can garble and twist that. It ought to be interesting.

#87 ·
I did not fight for you, my country, mom's apple pie, or any of that other stuff.
I fought for my buddies.

If YOU had ever served in combat, you would understand this.

Now, let's see how you can garble and twist that. It ought to be interesting.
In the field you fight for your buddies, but when I counsel vets that lost limbs and / or had traumatic head injuries, they say over and over again that it was an honor to fight for America and that they would do it again. It is to people like that we owe a great debt of gratitude that thank you don't even begin to cover.

#89 ·
And just where do you “counsel vets” and in what capacity?

Reactions: StratMaster
#91 ·
And just where do you "counsel vets" and in what capacity?
I speak to vets in a variety of non-profit organizations both as a volunteer AND as a minister who studied theology AND has an advanced certificate in Christian Education. All this B.S. aside champ, it's like I keep repeating: My door has been opened for the whole decade and a half of my Internet presence so that poseurs and critics could spend a couple of days with me in real time. To date - NO TAKERS. It's too easy to criticize me from the comfort of your computer than it is to see how it is to spend a day in the life of someone who WORKS at what they write about.

#98 ·
I'm sorry; talking to me? I can't hear you over your ego and inability to communicate on the internet.

You're right; we are all deeply flawed and you are the Great Orator. Carry on talking to yourself.
Denton, I am reminded of an old saying: "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit."

#102 ·
So, it is the middle of a work day, and you have time to write these screeds.
I’m retired, but why aren’t you at work?

There’s a lot of people with problems who need your expert counseling, yet here you are arguing with us.
I actually find that kind of comical

#103 ·
So, it is the middle of a work day, and you have time to write these screeds.
I'm retired, but why aren't you at work?

There's a lot of people with problems who need your expert counseling, yet here you are arguing with us.
I actually find that kind of comical
I work from home and I am working. Most people begin contacting me after 4 or so, though I'm available all day. I did take two guys in for their rehab counseling and will pick them up at 4. Hooked up a homeless vet with some resources. Tomorrow might very well be a 12 hour
day. You still have life left in you. We need your help, not a lot more B.S.:

https://www.veohero.org/
\
Donate some of your time and help out.

#104 ·
I serve veterans and my community thru my duties as an officer in my local VFW, American Legion, AmVets, and Vietnam Veterans of America.
Further more, as a recovering alcoholic, I help others, especially veterans, who are struggling with this disease.

I’d wager I do more for my community in a week than you do for yours in 6 months.

#127 ·
When it comes to insults, there is a double standard here. It's quite amusing watching grown men get their boxers in a bunch AND the guys who were once BANNED are welcome back because you're desperate to gain the illusion of a "win" over me in a discussion.

NOBODY can refute what I've said relative to the topic NOR the direction that the movement (for lack of a more descriptive adjective) is going. The fact is your strategies are going to fail. The liberals will take from you everything you think you've won.

The key to political victory is not to piss off the left when they have more voters than the right. You have to institute strategies that say to them, you are no threat so no need to show up on election day. You don't believe that... I can live with it. Happy to say I told you so later. Those of you joining the stalker (who was the bad guy the last time) are only proving that you have NO loyalty to anything except the popular flavor of the day.

If you can ever grow a pair and you want to debate or discuss the issue of immigration, don't sing it - bring it. The ONLY chance any of you who have decided to participate in this ambush is anonymously on a board that is an echo chamber for the morally bankrupt position you've taken. BTW, yes I DO have some solutions that don't get presented on these discussion boards. I can share it with you in private. AngloIsraelites@mail.com

#129 ·
If you can ever grow a pair and you want to debate or discuss the issue of immigration, don't sing it - bring it. The ONLY chance any of you who have decided to participate in this ambush is anonymously on a board that is an echo chamber for the morally bankrupt position you've taken. BTW, yes I DO have some solutions that don't get presented on these discussion boards. I can share it with you in private. AngloIsraelites@mail.com
It was brought to you in this thread, each time you dismissed actual facts moved your goal posts, and made accusations that are factually incorrect. You were unable to refute anything actually thrown at you. As a ball player, you aren't capable of being the bat boi.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.