Same Doctors That Push Violence-Inducing Psychiatric Drugs Are Trying to Take Away Se
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Same Doctors That Push Violence-Inducing Psychiatric Drugs Are Trying to Take Away Se

This is a discussion on Same Doctors That Push Violence-Inducing Psychiatric Drugs Are Trying to Take Away Se within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Same Doctors That Push Violence-Inducing Psychiatric Drugs Are Trying to Take Away Second Amendment Rights from Americans I have not heard about this group or ...

Like Tree17Likes
  • 4 Post By WhatTheHeck
  • 3 Post By ekim
  • 3 Post By Denton
  • 4 Post By Prepared One
  • 1 Post By Lowtechredneck
  • 2 Post By AvTur

Thread: Same Doctors That Push Violence-Inducing Psychiatric Drugs Are Trying to Take Away Se

Same Doctors That Push Violence-Inducing Psychiatric Drugs Are Trying to Take Away Second Amendment Rights from Americans

I have not heard about this group or their recent demonstration.

However, my reaction to anyone whom asks questions concerning firearm ownership is,
    "Why, no, I do not own any firearms. They scare me. Especially those evil, ghost, black gun rifle, 3D printer ones. And no, I do not want to be put on some kind of psychiatric drug. Bacon will solve that."

Same Doctors That Push Violence-Inducing Psychiatric Drugs Are Trying to Take Away Second Amendment Rights from Americans

Never admit to anything, especially to the police or the government, or doctors whom are controlled by the government!
    soyer38301, inceptor and Denton like this.

Super Moderator

I've got a few doctors now, and none have asked me if I have weapons. Well, sort of. A couple have asked what weapons I own and told me what they own. I am sad to report they have too many Glocks and not even 1911s.

As far as SAFE, I don't give a rip what they think. Their opinions do not trump the 2nd amendment.
    inceptor, soyer38301 and ekim like this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Hey Doc! Shut the hell up and fix my Boo-Boo.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    I've got a few doctors now, and none have asked me if I have weapons. Well, sort of. A couple have asked what weapons I own and told me what they own. I am sad to report they have too many Glocks and not even 1911s.

As far as SAFE, I don't give a rip what they think. Their opinions do not trump the 2nd amendment.
    Not yet, or from lack of trying.

I would just tell them it is none of their damn business what I have.
    Denton likes this.

In the UK, your general practitioner doctor has to provide a medical report to the police stating that you are safe to own firearms when you apply for, or renew a firearm certificate/shotgun certificate. Until recently the doctor had 3 weeks to reply and if they didn't then it was deemed there was no problems. However many forces are now saying no doctor's letter, no firearms.

If you have a decent doctor it's fine. My doctor since childhood is pro-shooting, others are anti and will refuse to send a supportive letter.

Yeah, it might suck. However they are the rules you have to play by in the UK and I have posted this to illustrate how a doctor with anti views can cause problems if legislation is brought in that requires doctor to sign off in order to possess firearms.
    Last edited by AvTur; 10-06-2018 at 10:42 PM. Reason: Spelling...
    Denton and unclefred like this.

Sponsored Links