Should This Woman Be Charged With Child Neglect? - Page 4
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Should This Woman Be Charged With Child Neglect?

This is a discussion on Should This Woman Be Charged With Child Neglect? within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Sad case of piss poor parenting but what do I know as I have no kids and it’s not for me to judge her. I ...

Poll: Should This Woman Be Charged With Child Neglect?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree126Likes

Thread: Should This Woman Be Charged With Child Neglect?

Sad case of piss poor parenting but what do I know as I have no kids and it’s not for me to judge her. I think society has a right to demand she, mom, get some counseling on how to care for a child as in you don’t put them to bed and head out when they are three.
    MisterMills357 likes this.

The child needs to be taken from her. She is not responsable enough to have a child. And she needs to be sterilized.
    6811 and MisterMills357 like this.
    Aut Pax Aut Bellum.
    NRA Life Member
    "America is at that awkward stage. It's to late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards" Claire Wolfe

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Coastie dad View Post
    One of the questions I have bouncing around in my pointed head is still at what point do we allow the government more and more control over our lives, at what point have we ceased to be a community of taking responsibility to do what's right, as opposed to allowing the government to create and enforce more laws so that we don't have to deal with other individuals?
    Why can't I, as a neighbor, do those things Denton says I can't? Why can't I correct a mother's grievous error without fear of legal reprisal?
    If a child were to wander into the street because her mother was busy doing laundry for the elderly lady across the hall, should i allow the child to wander until the police arrived, then expounded on the inadequacy of the mother in hopes she be criminally charged and the child placed in protective custody of the state, then whisked away to a stranger's house for an indeterminate time? How will that effect said child? Or do we not care that we are advocating for the same nanny state we rail against?
    We are not talking about the government having more and more contol over our lives, here. Child negligence isn't a new thing, and neither is charging an idiot with it. This isn't Big Brother, this is Idiot Mother.
    Do I want to see the child in the System, you asked. No, I do not. Then again, I would have preferred the mother been there for the child rather than running the roads, leaving a three-year-old at the house, alone.
    Keep in perspective, her being charged doesn't mean they are elternally separated or the child is in the system, forever.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

She left a 3 year old on it;s own. Charge her . Of course this happens in Milwaukee often. We just had another couple case in the news. Case below they found 2 in 2 days. Nothing is ever done about it.

3-year-old found walking alone on Milwaukee street
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

19 years as a child abuse detective in Baltimore City I have handled hundreds of cases like this...

Here are the list of her chàrges..

1. Child abandonment
    2. Reckless endangerment
    3. Child neglect

A 3 year old cannot be left unsupervised or left alone in a house.... The parent knowingly and intentionally left the home to see a friend knowing her child will be alone and unsupervised. A reasonable and prudent person will not do this. This parent is 33, not 15... I would love to see her lose custody temporarily while she serves time. I say she is lucky the child was not hurt. Some of the cases I handled had a very sad outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    We are not talking about the government having more and more contol over our lives, here. Child negligence isn't a new thing, and neither is charging an idiot with it. This isn't Big Brother, this is Idiot Mother.
    Do I want to see the child in the System, you asked. No, I do not. Then again, I would have preferred the mother been there for the child rather than running the roads, leaving a three-year-old at the house, alone.
    Keep in perspective, her being charged doesn't mean they are elternally separated or the child is in the system, forever.
    I have my perspective. I just want to put some other perspectives out there.
    Denton and MisterMills357 like this.
    Just because I am peaceful does not mean I have forgotten how to be violent.
    If I am to die tonight I shall see that the night does not pass quietly.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content (Not a troll, a 12 Charlie)
    Hidden Content

Is she a junkie?
    Is she on welfare?
    Did she vote For Barry Soetoro?
    If yes to any of the above Jail no Bond.

If just the opposite (Maybe even photographed wearing ONLY a MAGA hat) No harm no Foul!
    Announcing Our New web-site 100% CBD products
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by jimb1972 View Post
    If it were just the child getting out I would say no, I have an escape artist myself. Leaving home with a child in bed alone is why I think charges are appropriate.
    I agree it's not like she was busy in the kitchen and the kid got out the door. She knowingly left the child alone. Hell, my brother and I did that all the time. He would bolt for the front door and I would hit the back. My Mom couldn't catch both of us.
    Last edited by Prepared One; 07-07-2018 at 07:56 AM.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

If she was at home and the kid got out then no, but seeing she left the apartment and not just outside then YES, the kid being ok is irrelevant.

What if kid go up and into something under the sink, medication, climbed up on the counter for something to eat and fell and got seriously injured. What about a fire, burglary, home invasion, or the lady got hit by a car, was unconscious, murdered and had no ID, how long could that child have been alone in the house before someone knew the kid was there.
    Granted most of this is unlikely, but it happens all the time, oh but only to other people.
    Denton and MisterMills357 like this.
    I'll be done when I'm finished, if that's not fast enough, take a number please.

Stupidity, the New Common Sense

Notice how everyone seems to be of the notion " if this, then that" when making a decision?

Without all the facts it's kind of difficult to render a sound judgement. Emotions tend to cloud our judgement.

Reckon this is how the media works their magic?
    Just because I am peaceful does not mean I have forgotten how to be violent.
    If I am to die tonight I shall see that the night does not pass quietly.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content (Not a troll, a 12 Charlie)
    Hidden Content

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Sponsored Links