California Radiation Getting Worse and Worse, Groundwater Cont.
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on California Radiation Getting Worse and Worse, Groundwater Cont. within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Fukushima nuclear material reported in West Coast groundwater; It?s discharging into Pacific Ocean ? Fallout also found in meat and fish from same area ? ...

Fukushima nuclear material reported in West Coast groundwater; It?s discharging into Pacific Ocean ? Fallout also found in meat and fish from same area ? ?Routinely detected? in plant life long after March 2011

People were already avoiding the (surviving) seafood and now it's in the ground water. It has actually been getting worse and worse but has only begun. Cali is fried.

This is from energy news ENENews.com ? Energy News

Pretty heavy stuff, but never see it on msm

What bothers me is Japan and standard protocol. They told Japan no evacuation because there "wasn't going to be anywhere to come back to" and at Chernobyl as well as Japan and any such site, you can't evacuate. Because now they're not people anymore they are toxic waste.
    All so standard, so status quo....what's gonna be here, the more it comes out (on)?
    Anyway, heavy but to be known
    Last edited by oddapple; 09-09-2014 at 02:08 PM.

Something Very Bad Is Happening In California And The government Is Hiding It!

I have not seen news here before, but if this is true that is really, really bad ~ but you never hear anything but contaminated foods and illnesses blamed on "mysterious" causes (like japan)

I wonder how high the doses are and when the human illnesses will reach a point that it can not be swept under the carpet/
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

What bothers me is...the Japanese were told they would not be evacuated because that implied that there would be a place to come back to. There is not.
    Once a person accumulates so many radionuclides they are not a person anymore. They are toxic waste. You don't move toxic waste......that keeps bugging me

It is definitely callus.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Well, they are using this last typhoon as the uncover to present what they have been hiding all along.
    Take heart! Radiation kills obola!

Gov?t: US, Canada hit with ?high concentrations? of Fukushima nuclear material; Tremendous impact all over world, enormous public health consequences ? West Coast plume was 500% of level requiring NRC be notified ? UC Berkeley Prof.: ?We did indeed s
    O]nce they are released into the atmosphere, their consequences are enormous from the viewpoint of the public health… [A] high concentration of 137Cs arrived in western North America on 17 March 2011… [The] release of large amounts of radioactivity into the environment poses a global risk… [F]ission products… can be easily transported to any places in the world [and] not just be deposited locally but globally… Recently, computer simulations revealed that on average only 8% of the 137Cs airborne particles are expected to deposit within an area of 50 km around the accident site and about 50% of the airborne particles would be deposited outside a radius of 1000 km… Due to this radioactivity release into the environment, the Fukushima accident has had a tremendous impact not only on Japan but all over the world as well… radioactive material knows no national boundary…

And - from mr. Ultimate downplay
    Fukushima nuclear waste detected off U.S. West Coast, from California to Canada — “There is definitely offshore Fukushima cesium now” — Test results will not be revealed to public for several weeks

Of course not....they got their games coming out.

Sponsored Links