Worth reading the whole article (Jihad and Putin)
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Worth reading the whole article (Jihad and Putin) within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Islamic State militants want to fight Putin - The Washington Post...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Worth reading the whole article (Jihad and Putin)

TG

Renec likes this.

Super Moderator

Go ahead. Play with Vladimir Putin. Try him.

He isn't shackled by political correctness.
    BagLady, Renec, kevincali and 4 others like this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Agreed. He will take anyone or anything that confronts him to task. Look at his rise in the KGB...you do not get there with Boy Scout merit badges. Then look how he steeped into unquestioned leadership of the entire country. He runs Russia for the oil and gas interests. If you want to keep you wealth or do business in Russia, you will play by Putin's rules or you will not last legally or financially. As far as jihad is concerned I am sure he is willing and able to help them meet Allah. Jihad would be better off going after the west. You know, the ones with leaders who deny reality.
    Last edited by Camel923; 09-07-2014 at 07:13 AM.
    BagLady, Denton, TG and 1 others like this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Please Do! That would make my whole year!!

Now HERE is where one of those juicy emoticons would really come in handy! Can I get an AMEN?
    Slippy, Denton and TG like this.
    In Memory of Cpl. Bradley Coy
    Thank you for your service and sacrifice.

Sail on, Hunting Hawk. You were one of a kind.

To say I do not like Putin, would be an understatement. I think, and hope the good people of Russia will one day find a way to get rid of him. However I do admire the fact that he's strong enough and willing, that if ISIS messes with him, it will be bad news for ISIS. Shame I don't have that feeling about the person leading my own country.
    EDIT
    Added an "e" to "on" was supposed to read "one day"
    Last edited by Moonshinedave; 09-07-2014 at 07:33 AM.
    TG likes this.

TG

Putin already survived first wave of jihad (Chechens and foreign freedom fighters on behalf of Chechens), this will be interesting. His style is using shockingly obscene amount of force when it comes to terrorism, the only effective way.
    Russia and America are completely responsible for radicalizing Muslims who are now attacking and threatening us, we should never forget this fact, main-stream media never mentions it, both of our governments need to admit this publicly.

Quote Originally Posted by TorontoGal View Post
    Putin already survived first wave of jihad (Chechens and foreign freedom fighters on behalf of Chechens), this will be interesting. His style is using shockingly obscene amount of force when it comes to terrorism, the only effective way.
    Russia and America are completely responsible for radicalizing Muslims who are now attacking and threatening us, we should never forget this fact, main-stream media never mentions it, both of our governments need to admit this publicly.
    I gotta ask you to back this up; I know it's a fairly popular opinion right now, but I'm still asking each person who suggests it to present the facts.

Basically you're saying that if we hadn't poked the hornet's nest, these guys would be staying home right now, enjoying quality family time with their wives and being good fathers to their children?
    Slippy likes this.

TG

Quote Originally Posted by dannydefense View Post
    I gotta ask you to back this up; I know it's a fairly popular opinion right now, but I'm still asking each person who suggests it to present the facts.

Basically you're saying that if we hadn't poked the hornet's nest, these guys would be staying home right now, enjoying quality family time with their wives and being good fathers to their children?
    We didn't poke the hornet's nest, we set it on fire.
    Started with Soviet war in Afghanistan in 1979, completely destroying whatever progress Afghanis made and shelling every building, school, office, business (women used to have careers and choice whether to wear or not wear a veil is one of examples).
    Americans arming Afghani freedom fighters (future Taliban), Russians completely destroying Chechnia, shelling Grozni, murdering as many males as they could ( which created black widow freedom fighters), then Americans in Afghanistan, Russians in Georgia, Americans in Iraq, back to Afghanistan and Russians destroying everything in Dagestan and more fighting in Chechnia.. I'm sure I missed a hundred more examples.
    We are at fault and too chicken to admit it.

Super Moderator

The U.S. and the Soviet Union responsible for terrorism. I can understand how one can draw that conclusion. They seem to be responding to this, that, or the other indignation committed by infidel government, don't they?

Here is an example of Islamist response to the outrageous activities of infidel governments:

SIDON, Lebanon: A number of Palestinian Islamists burned a wooden cross overnight Friday in the refugee camp of Ain al-Hilweh in protest of a television show they claim insulted Islam.

A group of men burned the cross and stepped on it in the Palestinian refugee camp, located on the outskirts of the coastal city of Sidon.

The protesters said they were angered by Friday night’s episode of a comedy show called “Bas Mat Watan” (When the Country is Dead), saying one of the sketches insulted Islam and the prophet.

It was not clear which part of the weekly program the Islamists were protesting, but one sketch showed a man, with a long black beard, stepping into a shop to buy a bra to cover his cow’s udders.

No, wait; they weren't reacting to some atrocity committed by the U.S. or Russia; they were reacting to a TV show! Good thing they burned the offending cross, huh?

Pakistan is struggling with Western meddling on their own turf...

Lahore: Pakistani police have arrested 15 Christians and booked 45 other members of the minority community under the controversial blasphemy law for allegedly desecrating Muslim graves in a village in Punjab province, sparking tension in the area.

The case was registered after a local cleric filed a complaint alleging that the Christians had desecrated over 400 Muslim graves to occupy the land in Chak village in Faisalabad, about 150 kilometres from Lahore.

Condemning the registration of case, a rights group alleged that "fake" blasphemy case was filed against them on the pressure of the cleric and Muslims as they did not want the land allocated to Christians.

"In fact there was not a single grave existed in the land allocated to the Christians by the local administration for their graveyard," Human Liberation Commission Pakistan Chairman Aslam Sahotra said.

Obviously, Christians are spies planted by either D.C. or Moscow, and trumping up false charges in order to remove these spies is understandable, right?

I can continue with this but I think you get the point. Islam doesn't need D.C. or Moscow to have an excuse for violence. As a matter of fact, Islam has been wreaking violence and carnage since its creation by Muhammad (pork be upon him).

I'll post this response and then start on another one that might better explain why we are seeing such a return of Islam...
    Seneca and Slippy like this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Zed

Putin is extremely strong willed person..Just check out his speech on sharia law on 04th Aug 2013.
    I don't think Obama has that kind of balls.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links