Hello everyone! New member from Texas - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Hello everyone! New member from Texas

This is a discussion on Hello everyone! New member from Texas within the New Member Introductions forums, part of the Introduction and Welcome category; NO BACON, NO WORK. I honestly believe it is just some ploy of the govt, I think the "abc boys" pick and choose, hell I ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Hello everyone! New member from Texas

NO BACON, NO WORK.
    I honestly believe it is just some ploy of the govt, I think the "abc boys" pick and choose, hell I heard al sharpton owes over a million in taxes, they sure aint hunting him to hard.
    I am 99 percent sure it has way more to do than a turtle vs a cow, and I am also 99 pecent sure that it is not over. Hell, they are still "on the clock", they are getting paid. You honestly think they arent steaming mad.
    I bet good money, that they have facial recogniction and all that BS. License plates. names to go with faces. All of it. Everyone that was there, has been "filed" and is on a hotlist.
    bet your ass, most get audited next year.
    Now, for the heart, right or wrong, grazing rights, no grazing rights, law, it is ALWAYS the way of govt- spend 10 million dollars to collect the 1 million owed. Then wonder why the budget is messed up.
    EndlessSurvival and longrider like this.

Welcome to the group from Arizona

I agree. They were authorized to use lethal force against peaceful protesters on American soil so some company could make a buck... Also the fact that they tried to restrict the protesters to "first amendment areas" is insane. Hopefully the sheeple are starting to wake up, because things are stirring.
    longrider likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by EndlessSurvival View Post
    I agree. They were authorized to use lethal force against peaceful protesters on American soil so some company could make a buck... Also the fact that they tried to restrict the protesters to "first amendment areas" is insane. Hopefully the sheeple are starting to wake up, because things are stirring.
    Those inside The Beltway do not comprehend the level of anger that is out here in what the elites dismiss as "flyover country".
    longrider likes this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Welcome EndlessSurvival from Southern Minnesota. I'm surprised that MrsInor hasn't verbally kicked your ass yet. I was really looking forward to it. I'll reserve judgement until I still see some posts in about 3 months. And you're right about the gooberment. They took names, license plates, etc. But who was really gonna kick ass out there? Especially when the press was all over it? They really aren't fooling anyone. And that ranchers family settled that country/valley I'm gonna saddle my cayuse and head over there myself soon. Buckshot for breakfast anyone? My blood is boiling. I like what Mr Bundy said: " I'll pay the amount owed to the state, not the national government." (paraphrased) You know darn well it gets put into private pockets anyway. Rancher B is absolutely right.
    Slippy likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links