Hello from California
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Hello from California

This is a discussion on Hello from California within the New Member Introductions forums, part of the Introduction and Welcome category; Hello all I'm new here to this site from California. Been a "prepper" for a number of years now, and I was hoping to find ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Hello from California

Hello from California

Hello all I'm new here to this site from California. Been a "prepper" for a number of years now, and I was hoping to find an (online) community of like minded individuals to learn from. Born and raised in Northern California, but the increasingly anti-constitutional policies being implemented here have me wanting to leave. The conflict is that I basically have a winning lottery ticket because I own a home in the Bay Area. Would love to buy a plot of land in Idaho, Montana, or Nevada in the next few years as finances allow, without needing to sell my home here, which my wife would be VERY hesitant about. Anyhow, glad to be hear and look forward to conversing with everyone here.
    bigwheel and Sasquatch like this.

Welcome.
    I'm a creep. I'm a weirdo. What the hell am I doing here. I don't belong here.

TG

Welcome!

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Hearty welcome from N. Texas.

Hello from California-b86774e3add261f7f99907a14b00d5a662dc981ce0f2199ef42e8abab6aa76b3.jpg
    8301 likes this.
    -IN OMNIA PARATUS

Welcome aboard.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Super Moderator

Welcome from Alabama.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Welcome from NE Texas.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

If it was me and I owned a home in the SF Bay area I would probably have a 2 year plan to sell the home and move out of there.

Quote Originally Posted by MonstersAreReal View Post
    Hello all I'm new here to this site from California. Been a "prepper" for a number of years now, and I was hoping to find an (online) community of like minded individuals to learn from. Born and raised in Northern California, but the increasingly anti-constitutional policies being implemented here have me wanting to leave. The conflict is that I basically have a winning lottery ticket because I own a home in the Bay Area. Would love to buy a plot of land in Idaho, Montana, or Nevada in the next few years as finances allow, without needing to sell my home here, which my wife would be VERY hesitant about. Anyhow, glad to be hear and look forward to conversing with everyone here.

About two years ago I made a thirty month plan to bail on CA. I now live on my boat which is fine, and thanks to CAs ridiculous housing values I have no debt and a nice property waiting for me.

To the OP shop Nor Cal / Shasta and east to Lassen. You'll find affordable properties. Buy small at first and use it to fuel your preparation and go big later.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links