Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

Good Morning

2K views 19 replies 14 participants last post by  longrider 
#1 ·
Hey everyone from chilly southeastern Wisconsin where it was in the 20's this morning when I woke up. Been messing around with the forum a few days and finally joined yesterday. Was glad to find one that was so active. Ive been looking for one that was was local in my area but it seemed like all the posts were well over a year old. I'm new to prepping but been an outdoor and survival junkie for years. But I've really only started prepping within the last year I'd say. But anyways wanted to say hello and excited to be apart of the forum!

#13 ·
It was 64 degrees this morning when I walked out the door at dawn to go to work. Good thing I had on a sweat shirt!
In 2009 I was in Madison for a reunion, and took a drive up to Green Bay to visit a relative. Beautiful countryside. In early September, anyway.
Lots of cool barns.
Y'all sure like cheese.

Reactions: Vamppire
#14 ·
Yeah we do like it here. Some more than others aka my wife haha. But it is really nice up here but I have a feeling were in for a pretty nasty winter here. We've been kind of spoiled the last two years but already its getting down in the twenties at night the last few days. I think it was 27 or something like that on my way to work and I only work about 10 minutes from where I live so my truck doesnt even have a chance to warm up.

#15 ·
It does get cold in this part of Florida, relatively speaking. A couple years ago in December we set a local record for 22 consecutive mornings below freezing. I have seen it as low as 16.
But then there's July-August when it's 105 in the shade.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.