New to forum but have been planning for TSHTF day for a while
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on New to forum but have been planning for TSHTF day for a while within the New Member Introductions forums, part of the Introduction and Welcome category; Gun owner w/ boat for offshore evac. Complete lack of faith in all forms of government. Waiting for the fuse to be lit and ready ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: New to forum but have been planning for TSHTF day for a while

Gun owner w/ boat for offshore evac.
    Complete lack of faith in all forms of government.
    Waiting for the fuse to be lit and ready to go.
    Master Distributor of ADYA CLARITY the stuff will make a calcutta sewer water safe to drink.
    PM me for more info, if you like.
    Thanks, for having me.
    Last edited by Urinal Cake; 10-19-2013 at 05:08 AM.

Welcome to the forums Cake. And i must add, the fuse has already been lit, It's just a matter of if the American people say "Oh shit" and put it out before it blows up in their face.
    BigCheeseStick likes this.

Welcome from SC! The "offshore bug out" has been something I've been weighing as an option for years. Hope you don't mind my asking some questions.

With as many news stories and videos of pirate activity showing how ruthless and calculating the "pirates" are willing to be, pretending to be in distress, then a dozen heavily armed guys pop out of their boat shooting first asking questions later, or drifting up quietly on victims at night. I've all but written anything offshore off as an option. Hell, the government will be pillaging and commandeering everything and every boat they can find (watch the Katrina videos! WOW!). My other concern is the commonality of on board radar now. Seems like everybody has it. So hiding is NO option. On top all that, as I understand it, if you have a firearm on any ocean going boat at all, YOU are illegally operating as a "pirate" and to be arrested or shot by Coast Guard, DEA, or Navy. Who will be searching for exactly this type thing (again, Katrina videos evidence it).

Have you developed tactics or a plan to evade these threats as yet?
    Last edited by BigCheeseStick; 10-19-2013 at 06:05 AM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by BigCheeseStick View Post
    Welcome from SC! The "offshore bug out" has been something I've been weighing as an option for years. Hope you don't mind my asking some questions.

With as many news stories and videos of pirate activity showing how ruthless and calculating the "pirates" are willing to be, pretending to be in distress, then a dozen heavily armed guys pop out of their boat shooting first asking questions later, or drifting up quietly on victims at night. I've all but written anything offshore off as an option. Hell, the government will be pillaging and commandeering everything and every boat they can find (watch the Katrina videos! WOW!). My other concern is the commonality of on board radar now. Seems like everybody has it. So hiding is NO option. On top all that, as I understand it, if you have a firearm on any ocean going boat at all, YOU are illegally operating as a "pirate" and to be arrested or shot by Coast Guard, DEA, or Navy. Who will be searching for exactly this type thing (again, Katrina videos evidence it).

Have you developed tactics or a plan to evade these threats as yet?
    I have a few options, the bays have a lot of coves (This was a pirate sanctuary in the 19th century) as well as sitting offshore in a defensive posture and escaping chaos that will be occurring on the mainland. As for the coast guard, marine police etc. I would hope to explain I am simply taking save refuge and am not in any way a threat or attacker. There is very little "wilderness in my part of NJ to set up a base camp....

roy

Unless it is a sailboat where will you get fuel? I have to call BS on the ADYA CLARITY claim. It is legal to have firearms on vessels in U.S. waters and in international waters.

Quote Originally Posted by roy View Post
    Unless it is a sailboat where will you get fuel? I have to call BS on the ADYA CLARITY claim. It is legal to have firearms on vessels in U.S. waters and in international waters.
    Large boats have a lot of fuel storage and i'm not looking to keep motoring around. Re adya, call whatever you want, but there's plenty of documentation on the product. and it's been approved by Health Canada = to the US FDA. The FDA does't regulate supplements.

roy

All I find when I search are fraul alerts. Treating water is pretty straight forward. What mechanism does this product use . . . magic?

Quote Originally Posted by roy View Post
    All I find when I search are fraul alerts. Treating water is pretty straight forward. What mechanism does this product use . . . magic?
    Yes magic. You are probably right, it doesn't and wouldn't work for you. It works for others, just not you.

Hello from Minnesota

Welcome from Mississippi.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links