Greetings from The Netherlands !!
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Greetings from The Netherlands !!

This is a discussion on Greetings from The Netherlands !! within the New Member Introductions forums, part of the Introduction and Welcome category; Hi Y'all, Found this forum trough our own Dutch forum ( preppers.nl ). And as you might guess, I am a Communicator fan! In every ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Greetings from The Netherlands !!

Cool Greetings from The Netherlands !!

Hi Y'all,

Found this forum trough our own Dutch forum (preppers.nl). And as you might guess, I am a Communicator fan! In every way possible. CB,HAM radio, wifi, cellphone, PMR LPD, i'm exploring it all!

I don't have a license and don't intend to get one too. mainly because of opsec reasons. All your personal data will be known at certain companies, and you also have to define the rig's and antennas you work with in order to get a callsign.... Thanks but no thanks.

We are prepping as a family which makes life much easier! I'm a husband, and dad of two beautiful kids. mid 30-40 yrs old.

The main reason i created an account here is to expand my knowledge of planning for SHTF. I have my stocks, my energy, my BOB's and BOL's pretty much under control, although we're never satisfied. We are gathering friends which are like minded. so forming groups is actually the thing i'm gathering info for.

I am also setting up an emergency network(Dutch) in The Netherlands. (like catastrophenetwork.org) The purpose of this network is to maintain a fully covering network of the Netherlands were we can do our own INTEL and communications. Trusting the gov and relying on them is also not done here.

While setting all this up, we are also making a SOP book (Standard Operating Procedure) that will be spread amongst preppers so they know what procedures and protocols to follow and what they can do in real emergency situations.

All by all, lots to do, and the clock keeps ticking.

If you want to, say hi to the dutch prepping community

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! I'll do my best to answer them all!

Greets,

C
    Last edited by Communicator; 08-15-2013 at 05:04 PM.
    Prepadoodle and longrider like this.

Welcome from Texas. I look forward to learning from your perspective as well.

Hello, and welcome to the site, I think I might just take you up on your invitation and see what's shaken across the ocean.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

The Good Cop

Welcome from Florida
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Welcome from South Carolina, Looks like your pretty proactive. And judging by the number of people on your forum i'd say you've got a good support group with you!

---------------------------------------------------------------
    -- The Second Amendment *IS* Homeland Security --
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome from Mississippi.

welcome.... tell us more about the Netherlands.

Welcome from Minnesota

Welcome from New Mexico!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links