Hello from MD
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Hello from MD

This is a discussion on Hello from MD within the New Member Introductions forums, part of the Introduction and Welcome category; Hello, I am a newbie prepper from MD. I am 15 and without my parents support on prepping, I am starting a emergency stash of ...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By boogiemonstor
  • 1 Post By AsteroidX
  • 1 Post By Smitty901
  • 1 Post By rice paddy daddy

Thread: Hello from MD

Smile Hello from MD

Hello, I am a newbie prepper from MD. I am 15 and without my parents support on prepping, I am starting a emergency stash of canned goods and water. Any tips on low budget prepping would be greatly appreciated due to my insufficient funds. In addition, I am trying to learn to forge metal in which I will create my own tools.

-Thanks
    sasquatch2463 likes this.

Hey welcome from the NJ shore

Work on BoB aka Bug out Bag..... Lightweight long shelf life stores are your best friend. Good Luck dont envy not having parents onboard. makes it tough but youll get lots of support in this community. Feel free to ask questions. No question is dumb except the one not asked.
    boogiemonstor likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Welcome from Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by AsteroidX View Post
    Work on BoB aka Bug out Bag..... Lightweight long shelf life stores are your best friend. Good Luck dont envy not having parents onboard. makes it tough but youll get lots of support in this community. Feel free to ask questions. No question is dumb except the one not asked.
    Lot's of good information here. You can ask all the questions you want.

9UC

Welcome from Nevada. Going to bet that there are a bunch of people that wish they had started at a younger age, and that includes me. Best of luck with it and don't let yourself get discouraged.
    USAF, Retired
    Then said He unto them, ...he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one. Luke 22:36
    Life Member: Vietnam Security Police Assn VSPA), DVA, VVA, VFW

Welcome the first step is to educate your self as to what is going on.
    Understand what and why you prep. Sad wold we live in some one your age has to even think about this, you should have a chance to enjoy a simpler life for a few more years.
    The world will not end tomorrow. Try to live a bit along the way.
    rice paddy daddy likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Welcome from Mississippi.

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by boogiemonstor View Post
    Hello, I am a newbie prepper from MD. I am 15 and without my parents support on prepping, I am starting a emergency stash of canned goods and water. Any tips on low budget prepping would be greatly appreciated due to my insufficient funds. In addition, I am trying to learn to forge metal in which I will create my own tools.

-Thanks
    You are at the age to do something many others have done for over a hundred years to help them prepare for whatever life throws at them - join the Boy Scouts or Girl Scouts, depending on your gender. You will have fun and you will learn many valuable skills and life lessons.
    And welcome from Florida.
    inceptor likes this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Thanks man!

Hello.... from a fellow Marylander

Sponsored Links