Hi all it's a good day for survial - Page 4
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Hi all it's a good day for survial

This is a discussion on Hi all it's a good day for survial within the New Member Introductions forums, part of the Introduction and Welcome category; Hello and welcome to the forums but leave the kool aid at the door please ;P!!...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Hi all it's a good day for survial

Hello and welcome to the forums but leave the kool aid at the door please ;P!!
    Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.

"ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ"

I dont plain to live in my rv when shtf, if i live on the rode now. i can build multiple places in the forest for bug out retreat for those who dont have the time to prepare because of today or tomorrow.. I want to be there for others.. they cant invade you if they dont know were you are.. Whats up with all this kool-aid crap..? Im not asking for followers.. Im trying to show people there is a better way then waiting for the door to be kicked in then loosing your children/friends.. Iv been thinking of the different possibility for 25 years.. i thought about staying and holding my ground, but.. Why would i jail myself in fore walls that can be burnt down.. remember Waco?? they were going to fight too.. bad way to die..

Oh ok I see!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

It was just a thought.......But nice to get all the warm welcome's Thank you...but I'm not done I have a lot of Wakie Idea's lol just kidding..

Quote Originally Posted by Griffon45 View Post
    I dont plain to live in my rv when shtf, if i live on the rode now. i can build multiple places in the forest for bug out retreat for those who dont have the time to prepare because of today or tomorrow.. I want to be there for others.. they cant invade you if they dont know were you are.. Whats up with all this kool-aid crap..? Im not asking for followers.. Im trying to show people there is a better way then waiting for the door to be kicked in then loosing your children/friends.. Iv been thinking of the different possibility for 25 years.. i thought about staying and holding my ground, but.. Why would i jail myself in fore walls that can be burnt down.. remember Waco?? they were going to fight too.. bad way to die..
    Its just weird you came on PREPPERFORUMS.NET and introduced survival and preparedness like it was a novel concept. Just saying you picked the right target audience wrong catch phrase or slightly off catch phrase.
    NICE TO MEET YA.

A J

longrider likes this.
    "Be careful what you post on the net, website owners will undo your edits and restore deleted things to serve THEIR needs and ignore those of you and your family"

"Even after they've banned all your friends, that helped create and moderate their website"

The Good Cop

Welcome from Florida.
    I hope if society should break down your RV is close to "the woods" when the gasoline runs out.
    A J and longrider like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Welcome.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

And i hope you get out of FL, before it sink's,, lived in Seminole Fl. for 13yr. to hot...
    Thank you for the welcome....

Welcome, Griffon45. Good luck with your plans.

A J you crack me up. Thanks for the giggle.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Sponsored Links