Just the new guy from Missouri
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Just the new guy from Missouri within the New Member Introductions forums, part of the Introduction and Welcome category; Greeting fellow preppers.. Yea, so anyway I have been lurking for a while, but decided to drop in and actually formally introduce myself. I do ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Just the new guy from Missouri

Greeting fellow preppers.. Yea, so anyway I have been lurking for a while, but decided to drop in and actually formally introduce myself. I do have a few questions though, hoping to get an answer. I run a discord server I call MOMAG, (Missouri Mutual Assistance Groups) Basically I have the state of Missouri broken down into 11 sections and I have channels for each section for different MAGS in those sections. There is much more than that but my question is this. 1.) Am I allowed to post a link to my discord on this forum, and if so 2.) What would the appropriate thread to post something like that? We are pretty exclusive for Missouri but do have members from bordering states such as Arkansas and Oklahoma. We are building a pretty decent communications infrastructure and also building a library of info/files/ebooks and whatnot. Just figured I would ask because I didn't just want to post it and for people to feel like I am trying to come in and steal members or anything like that. Thoughts?

On a side note, things are getting pretty crazy out there in the world, I bet this forum is seeing newcomers come in like never before. Embrace the newbies!! Have a great day everyone..Just trying to pass on an upbeat attitude in a world of darkness...

Tosha
    Slippy likes this.

Welcome from Mississippi.

Super Moderator

Welcome from Alabama.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

The Good Cop

Welcome from Florida.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

howdy from NoDak.... can never have too many MAGS.......
    -IN OMNIA PARATUS

Joe

Welcome from Ohio

Welcome from Oklahoma.
    Prepare for the worst, Hope for the best
    Worry about the things you can control, Plan for the things you can't

Hidden bunker. ect. Welcome!

Thought about buying & burrying a connex in my backyard, but my wife threatened to call the local psychologist if I did....lmao

Quote Originally Posted by tosha33 View Post
    Thought about buying & burrying a connex in my backyard, but my wife threatened to call the local psychologist if I did....lmao
    I was going to post a meme of a wife tied up in the basement with a caption that said "We here at Prepperforums are about solutions", but searching for a suitable picture lead me down a rabbit-hole that I need to clear my mind from now. Word of caution: typing tied up and gagged into a search engine will NOT produce funny meme results!
    Prepared One and tosha33 like this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links