Introduction
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Introduction

This is a discussion on Introduction within the New Member Introductions forums, part of the Introduction and Welcome category; Hope y'all are having a great day. I have been prepping for about a year. Grow a garden every year.Can and freeze all of it. ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Introduction

Introduction

Hope y'all are having a great day. I have been prepping for about a year. Grow a garden every year.Can and freeze all of it. Love anything that has to do with the outdoor,hunting, fishing,foraging, I actually have 4 quarts of golden rod in 80 proof vodka sitting in closet for 3 more weeks to make a tinture out of. Love learning the primitive ways and the way we used to live. I have a couple projects i want to do make my own bow and make a root cellar. Hope to learn a lot from y'all.

Quote Originally Posted by Countrywolf View Post
    Hope y'all are having a great day. I have been prepping for about a year. Grow a garden every year.Can and freeze all of it. Love anything that has to do with the outdoor,hunting, fishing,foraging, I actually have 4 quarts of golden rod in 80 proof vodka sitting in closet for 3 more weeks to make a tinture out of. Love learning the primitive ways and the way we used to live. I have a couple projects i want to do make my own bow and make a root cellar. Hope to learn a lot from y'all.
    Hey!

You got to help me out with the golden rod -- vodka mixture?

Thanks!

Slippy!

The Good Cop

Welcome from the piney woods of North Florida.

Besides this place right here, check out the Backwoodsman Magazine, for devotees of the Old Time Ways.
    I was a subscriber even before moving to the country 25 years ago.

www.backwoodsmanmag.com
    ND_ponyexpress_ likes this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Countrywolf View Post
    howdy from NoDak..... get a subscription to The Backwoodsman Magazine.... thank me later
    -IN OMNIA PARATUS

Super Moderator

Welcome from Alabama!
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Welcome to the group from southern AZ, land of sun, sand and surf (it the wash is running fast enough)
    I really want one of these!Hidden Content

Hello! Welcome to the forum!

Welcome from West Virginia!
    Romans 10:9 KJV
    That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Welcome!

Vodka makes hard cider harder......

Hearty welcome from the rational half of DFW called Foat Wurth. Know you will make pals with some kindred spirits on here. Our old Chums Mad Trapper seems to be the head guru of the old school do it yourself stuff. Slippy is the Chicken exspurt and Smitty knows about Guns. Denton is the jack booted thug who nags at folks. Annie seems to run the show and pay the bills. Everybody has a specialty. I am old brain dead retired cop if you are ever interested in that kinda stuff would be glad to tell you what I know what about that...which should take 30 seconds or so..before all these biotches start nagging and correcting me. Its just not right and is enough to drive anybody crazy.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links